• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Can this thread be closed?

Several requests:
👌

This Profile has no P&A section, I'm not sure if it's in mid revision or something but it's been like that for a while. Can a mod give it a look?
It looks like a user accidentally removed it while applying an accepted change from a content revision thread. I've fixed the page.

Can someone please open this?
I need to apply changes accepted in this threads

i can't make blogs on vsbattles.fandom.com, "only autoconfirmed users can perform this action", is it possible to help?
my username is P2.gt
Is the email address (don't say what your email is) of your FANDOM account verified?

Also, your FANDOM account is 10 days old?

Last edited:
Can all these profiles be unlocked as per this accepted thread?

Can someone please open this?
I need to apply changes accepted in this threads
Should be opened.

it should be, i did receive a confirmation email

yes
Uh, can you try making edits to your user page first, and then try creating a blog? It says you're already autoconfirmed here.

@Just_a_Random_Butler can you open this as well?

Should be opened.

Uh, can you try making edits to your user page first, and then try creating a blog? It says you're already autoconfirmed here.
i will try thank you

another thing, i have an account named "Sus" exactly like this forum account
i can confirm it exists
but i cannot access it for the love of my life, i tried all emails, i have no access

i know this might be out of your hands but imma ask anyway

I want him opened to remove several repeating abilities and add some fixes

I can't think of a better place to put this. I was trying to get a deleted verse and its pages restored. I made a thread for it, but I'm unsure if I am doing it right. Hope this isn't the wrong place to put this. Does anyone know if there's something like a page restoration request thread?

Bump. Need admins and content moderators to take a look at this.

Hi could someone reopen Aleister's profile again? I blundered my sandbox and accidentally removed the entire weakness section in his profile
JVlPgK4.jpeg

Also concerning the same crt, this other profile needs to be unlocked to add a few abilities and remove two speed justifications.

Coronzon sandbox

Same as usual. The bigger abilities are previously accepted ones, the new ones are relatively small.

The new Morality manipulation is just derived from the old mind manipulation.
Paper manip and paralysis inducement are just extremely minor, as far as their application in this specific case goes.
Absolute Zero seems pretty clear as well, Multilocation is simply derived from an already accepted ability[Acausality type 3]
Multiple selves is simply the "WN" version of its already accepted counterparts from the LN[basically the same scans, just, these ones are from WN version rather then LN]

2 staff have agreed and 24+ hours have passed since the last one, thus requesting the thread to be closed. 🙏

@Just_a_Random_Butler
These as well, on the basis of this 👇

Same as usual. The bigger abilities are previously accepted ones, the new ones are relatively small.

The new Morality manipulation is just derived from the old mind manipulation.
Paper manip and paralysis inducement are just extremely minor, as far as their application in this specific case goes.
Absolute Zero seems pretty clear as well, Multilocation is simply derived from an already accepted ability[Acausality type 3]
Multiple selves is simply the "WN" version of its already accepted counterparts from the LN[basically the same scans, just, these ones are from WN version rather then LN]
2 staff have agreed and 24+ hours have passed since the last one, thus requesting the thread to be closed. 🙏

@Just_a_Random_Butler thank you 🙏 :)
I know this won't ping

Need the following pages to be unlocked for this CRT:

I need Bill open for CRT

@Just_a_Random_Butler thank you 🙏 :)
I know this won't ping
👌

I need Bill open for CRT

👌

The pages and CRT can be locked now.

Asriels first key does not have a rating other than "likely" and pretty sure all keys need a rating that is full, he should keep his 9-B rating no idea why that was removed.

Asriels first key does not have a rating other than "likely" and pretty sure all keys need a rating that is full, he should keep his 9-B rating no idea why that was removed.
It was due to almost every monster being now 8-B with very few exceptions, and due to his Boss Monster status, Asriel should fully be that tier. The reason why I've proposed the likely is due to there being some ambiguity as Asriel still never truly fought at the time, but it's a likely nonetheless like Disney Hades.

So don't do anything, thanks.

Yes, so we are not sure he scales to Tier 8. Which is why his Wall rating should stay, you cannot remove a rating 'cause you felt like it.
OP literally agreed with me and no staff seemed to be opposed to it either.

You should make a CRT rather than making noise here.

Make a CRT for a rating you removed without any given reason? He is likely 8-B sure but why do we remove 9-B which he %100 scales to?

It would be "9-B likely 8-B" just like nearly every other profile. Why are we even removing the 9-B??

It would be "9-B likely 8-B" just like nearly every other profile. Why are we even removing the 9-B??
Because almost every monster is 8-B, very, very few are 9-B after all.

But you should complain to the staff who agreed to the CRT, or make one yourself (again).

Yes, which is why Asriel at the very least is 9-B. You aren't actually giving me any reason why you removed 9-B though, nor do I understand why you are so against the idea that I want to make Asriels tiering solid and not just a likely rating.

Anyways the CRT never tried to remove 9-B only upgrade it to 8-B. They agreed with Asriel being 8-B but if he is "likely" 8-B I dont see why we have to remove his 9-B rating which is way more solid.

Back