• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Can you please also unlock this profiles for the same thread

Also can these profiles be opened for the same thread as above

I noticed that our page for the DC Animated Universe claims that a certain character is Low Complex Multiverse level, yet that character peaks at Planet level according to his page. I'm not familiar with that fiction, so I don't know whether the verse page is wrong or the character's profile is wrong. If anyone is knowledgeable enough about DC, please resolve this confusion.
What happened is that Amazo got downgraded from his Low 1-C rating:

But the verse page wasn´t updated

What happened is that Amazo got downgraded from his Low 1-C rating:

But the verse page wasn´t updated
Okay, thank you. I checked the history of A.M.A.Z.O.'s profile, and the thread you presented was indeed used to perform a downgrade. In that case, I fixed the verse page.

Can you please also unlock this profiles for the same thread
Also can these profiles be opened for the same thread as above

Done and done.

Open Doom Guy for CRT

Close Doom

Open Davoth and Samur too please

Can this stress be closed? It’s been accepted and a few more pages need editing

This crt can be closed.

Close Doom

Open Davoth and Samur too please

Done.
I made a typo while creating this profile, could someone change “Nanastu” to “Nanatsu”?
Done.

This CRT has been accepted. Could someone unlock these pages for me.

Primus

Unicron

The One

Ramjet

Vector Prime

Alternity

Hytherion

Star Saber

Can I have this page renamed to "Star Saber (Fun Publications)"

As well as for this page to be deleted.

This crt can be closed.

Primus

Unicron

The One

Ramjet

Vector Prime

Alternity

Hytherion

Star Saber

For the sake of the page titles making sense, this should be changed to "Beldam (Coraline) (Book)" and this to "Beldam (Coraline) (Movie)"
👌

Primus

Unicron

The One

Ramjet

Vector Prime

Alternity

Hytherion

Star Saber

These can be closed again.

Apologies if this is the wrong place, it's my first post on the forum and I've looked for a thread specifically for moving pages but couldn't find anything. My request is for some pages to be moved. Most pages' URLs in the Worm/Parahumans Verse don't end in (Worm) or (Parahumans), but there are a few that do with no alternative pages to be confused by. There are also some that end in (Parahumans), which is inconsistent with the more common (Worm) ending.

For the sake of page title consistency, I'd like to request that pages ending in (Worm) or (Parahumans) have it removed when it doesn't collide with an existing page. If that's not possible I'd like to request that pages ending in (Parahumans) are moved to (Worm) for consistency.

Here is a list of pages that have no conflicts: Grue (Worm), Alexandria (Worm), Kaiser (Worm), Cricket (Parahumans), Fog (Parahumans), Night (Parahumans), Mannequin (Worm), and String Theory (Worm). I'd also like to request that Goddess (Parahumans), which conflicts with other Goddess pages, is moved to Goddess (Worm) for reasons above.

There is one more that ends in (Worm) but conflicts with existing pages: Bambina (Worm) conflicts with Bambina. I'd like to request that the latter Bambina is moved to "Bambina (Toriko)" and a disambiguation page is made for Bambina.

Guidelines

• When is the destruction or creation of a universe or timeline ranked as low 2-C?
In accordance with the established Tiering System, an event that results in the destruction or creation of a universe or timeline is ranked as Low 2-C (Universe level+). This designation requires that the affected area encompasses a substantial four-dimensional space, exhibits qualitative superiority over three-dimensional spaces, or comprises the entire space-time continuum. To meet these criteria, the entire timeline must be destroyed or created, taking into account all moments in time.
This should be changed to Quantitative Superiority, or whatever term is more appropriate, then qualitative superiority. It was probably missed by staff due to the large amount of pages. 🙏

Can their profile be opened for this thread?

Need this one opened for a cleanup, plus there is some outdated stats

Need all of these opened to apply the changes.

Need all of these opened to apply the changes.
Done.
I'd need Sans to be unlocked, there are multiple formatting errors in his page.
Done.

requesting this img to be renamed from Agent_Nekomiya_Mana_Introduction.png.webp to Agent_Nekomiya_Mana_Introduction.webp
don't ask why it's named that way

These threads can be closed

requesting this img to be renamed from Agent_Nekomiya_Mana_Introduction.png.webp to Agent_Nekomiya_Mana_Introduction.webp
don't ask why it's named that way
These threads can be closed
👌

Can someone unlock this profile so I can replace all the broken image links (and maybe add one or two P&A justifications)?

Can someone unlock this profile so I can replace all the broken image links (and maybe add one or two P&A justifications)?
While adding I accidently put VEGA in TAG key, when it should be in 2016 key, can someone open Doom Guy?
Could someone unlock the page for singularity so that the proposals made in this thread can be added? Thanks.
👌

Back