• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

It was @Antvasima apparently the content of the blog itself was too controversial for our wiki. Basing on the name of the series it seems that the character is based on IRL religion but I can't really tell. Hope Ant could confirm.
That is correct, yes. It seems to have helped caused significant controversy among Muslim powerscalers outside of our forum. 🙏

Given the purpose of this thread, would it be possible to pin this thread in either Content Revision or Wiki Management?
Gonna bump this request real quick.

Can these profiles be locked? They’re Tier 1 yet are open to be edited.

Can these profiles be locked? They’re Tier 1 yet are open to be edited.

Locked them.

this vote was done before the profile was revised, so I don't think it's right to add it to the profiles. Can it be unlocked so I can remove it from the profiles?
(YanSen is now a purely conceptual character (type1)(and ae type1), Bill cannot interact with him, so the course of the fight changes completely)

Last edited:

Delete these please.

Back