• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Posted a thread too early before the time of the conclusion of the thread i made this as a continuation of was done, can someone close it for the time being?

I honestly don't know why I don't ask people for perm to do this. I really feel like I have just such huge impulses, and feel like what I do is general "common sense". I honestly should put a CRT/Wiki Management to have Bullet Points be at Least a recommendation, if not Mandatory for Articles at this point.
I personally agree. 🙏

Can someone unlock her page? I want to bold the abilities

Could someone remove the category "terms" from this blog post and advise the user about categories? I would but I can't edit the blog.

Can someone unlock her page? I want to bold the abilities
Done

Hey guys, I feel like this is important

file:///C:/Users/User/Pictures/Captura%20de%20tela%202024-06-04%20155215.jpg

file:///C:/Users/User/Pictures/Captura%20de%20tela%202024-06-04%20155239.jpg

Please note this was the only way to put these images here that seemed to work

Edit:Try selecting the link with the mouse and putting on the address bar

Last edited:
Hey guys, I feel like this is important

file:///C:/Users/User/Pictures/Captura%20de%20tela%202024-06-04%20155215.jpg

file:///C:/Users/User/Pictures/Captura%20de%20tela%202024-06-04%20155239.jpg

Please note this was the only way to put these images here that seemed to work
The don't work.

Ok then

Tell me how the **** do I put images here because I tried using "Insert Image" and "Media" and nothing worked
What I usually do is either

A) Send the image on discord -> Copy link -> then paste it through either "Insert link" or "Insert image"
B) Paste it into Imgur -> Copy Imgur link -> paste the link to "Insert link" or "Insert image"

.....You know what? I'm wasting time with all of this juggling

You know the page for Lancer Cú Chulainn? There's a little text in Notable Attacks that describes his Barbed Spear

In that text, there's a image link that talks about the Noble Phantasm weakness to overwhelming shields, luck or divine protection.
Except that I was lying because the image that contained this vital information is for some reason gone

I bring this up because you guys are the only ones that I know that seem to know and/or bring up such a crucial information about such a iconic attack and, as a site dedicated to analyzing and measuring the strength of fictional characters to the best standard that can be found online, I think it would be urgent to either find a replacement image in aggrement to any recent Fate revisions or delete the information

I know nothing about Fate, so you should make a CRT/QnA about that. Fate supporters should be able to help you with that if they see the thread.

Last edited:
Need this page unlocked to apply changes here

Need this page unlocked to apply changes here
Done.

What do I need to add profiles to a verse page ?

For example

Danchou.png|'''Danchou'''|link=Captain_(Granblue_Fantasy)
Danchou.png
is the image
'''Danchou'''
is the Word that will appear below them
link=Captain_(Granblue_Fantasy)
is their shortened link

A shortened link is usually the page name which is after /wiki/ in the URL
You can use spacing rather than "underscore" but I usually use "underscore" since I just copy and paste from the URL directly

You can freely Edit
<gallery captionalign="center" widths="146" orientation="portrait" captionposition="within" captionsize="large" bordercolor="#000000" bordersize="medium" spacing="small" captiontextcolor="#FFFFFF" columns="dynamic" navigation="true">
To edit how the gallery would show or how you want it to appear whether larger, on different shape, different border etc.
but if you're just adding you can just simply add another line below this line with the new profile's
[imagename] | [image title] | link=[profile link name]

Edit: It seems that "underscore" is detected as space/Empty in the forum so edited it

Last edited:
Shouldn't the "Explanation Pages" category be removed from the "Omnipotence" page and just have the "Terms" and "Powers and Abilities" categories on the page like all other similar pages on the wiki?

Shouldn't the "Explanation Pages" category be removed from the "Omnipotence" page and just have the "Terms" and "Powers and Abilities" categories on the page like all other similar pages on the wiki?
No, because omnipotence per se is a general term and serves as explanation page for people who are looking for the definition of it. In majority of case you wouldn't find it in a character's page tho.

Back