• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Can this CRT be closed? The changes have been accepted and applied.

Rare footage of whats gonna go down if @Dereck03 doesn't stop hogging all the requests:

pZXR1Ps.png

Stand proud, you can moderate

Can all of the following profiles be unlocked for @SwordLegendz01

Last edited:
Hey guys, I was going to ask the rename of two pages, but I'm not sure tbh... what sounds better The Hunter (Carnivores) or Hunter (Carnivores)?

The Hunter (Primal Prey) or Hunter (Primal Prey)?

Last edited:
Can all of the following profiles be unlocked for @SwordLegendz01
And this too but for me
All of these can be locked now

Can this profile be unlocked?
I just want to polish his Notable Attacks/Techniques and Victories/Losses/Inconclusive Matches, I am NOT removing or adding anything

I propose to rename the X-Men Film Series verse to "FOX's X-Men" and its profiles to just FOX, like we currently name the verse pages and profiles of FOX's Fantastic Four and Daredevil. Just (FOX) instead of (X-Men Film Series) for the profiles is shorter, looks better and it's more recognizable and consistent with the other Marvel verses of FOX (FF and Daredevil), plus it would differentiate them better when other live-action versions of the X-Men come out, like the MCU. That's also how we currently name some of the profiles of the verse (Deadpool, Cable, Domino, Jean Grey and Magneto). In addition, the verse category should also be renamed to "X-Men (FOX)", like this one. If it's too much trouble I can edit all the pages once the category, verse page and profiles are renamed

OP gave their permission for this CRT to be closed. Everything that it talks about will be handled in future threads

I propose to rename the X-Men Film Series verse to "FOX's X-Men" and its profiles to just FOX, like we currently name the verse pages and profiles of FOX's Fantastic Four and Daredevil. Just (FOX) instead of (X-Men Film Series) for the profiles is shorter, looks better and it's more recognizable and consistent with the other Marvel verses of FOX (FF and Daredevil),
I was about to say why not "X-Men (FOX)" as this is the typical naming convention, but it appears as though that is reserved for the team page. Regardless, I have done so.
In addition, the verse category should also be renamed to "X-Men (FOX)", like this one. If it's too much trouble I can edit all the pages once the category, verse page and profiles are renamed
If a category is renamed, all the pages within said category don't get moved into the renamed one. Honestly, the better alternative would be to create an all new category with the new name, and add all the old pages into the category. And no you don't need to do that, I can have it done in like 2 minutes with a bot, but I'll need to write a script which I do not have time for today. Please create the new category and reply to this comment with it, and I will get to it tommorow.

Lack of text associated with the Boundless rating. Given what it is, I'd write it like this:

"Characters who go beyond the confines of High 1-A structures. At this point, range should be seen as completely meaningless."

Back