• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Can someone please change Android 17’s tier so it just says ‘Low 2-C with Self-Destruction,’ and not ‘Low 2-C with Barriers and Self-Destruction’ I don’t think durability things like barriers are supposed to be included in the tier.
I handled it.

This also comes from the unofficial powers thread, but should be less problematic.
Adding a new type of Preparation in the list currently featured in the page.
This type is the ability to gather allies, soldiers, underlings etc... in preparation for an incoming battle, and should be applied to characters that possess or can create an army, a crew, a gang etc... and have shown to be willing to use it in case of a battle or something else. This doesn't apply to any kind of character with a bunch of friends or a team, it must have authority over them.
Since is a type of Preparation, it would be totally optional in vs threads and will not be outside help.
If it is accepted, I can make a thread where people can propose characters that should possess this type of Preparation and discussion whether they should have it or not and why

I think that seems harmless to add to the page, but would prefer some input from other experienced members first.

Okay. You can start it in the staff forum, since it is about a minor policy issue.

May I have permission to create a verse page for Fall Guys? It may not seem like it but the Fall Guys (Players) have some impressive feats.

This page is titled "Wolfs Rain," when the actual title of the verse is "Wolf's Rain."
Looking at the single character page of this verse, everything is unsupported. I mean, it's not like there are major problems with whatever is there on the page, but there is not a single piece of evidence for anything.

Or, I guess we can ask A6 to link some evidences for stats and such. The stats don't seem exaggerated, just unsupported.

Okay. Feel free to do so if you wish. You have to use his wiki message wall though.

Last edited:
I was updating Tails' tabber to add the OVA version, but for some reason I can't put the new "box" next to the others (I published it because in the preview it was normal). I tried different combinations of the code, but it doesn't work anyway, even though I gave a look at other similar tabbers before and after. Can someone lend me a hand? Apologies

...Huh.

Slight problem with the Sun to Elio thing. He currently has the profile images for both Sun and Moon, or Elio and Selene.

It's fine, though. I can just remove the Moon picture from the profile and proceed with renaming the profile. But that brings to mind that we should probably add a profile for her as well.

Anyways, apologies for the immediate double post, but I have taken care of renaming all of these profiles, including Elio.

Thank you for helping out. I appreciate it.

I would much prefer to delete that Superman page, as it is just a much more powerful crossover version of Injustice Superman. It would be like creating separate profile pages for the Superman and Thor versions from the old JLA/Avengers or Amalgam crossovers between Marvel and DC Comics.

It looks like a mess; and honestly, some of the Injustice scaling are pretty mess from what I heard. I wouldn't mind deleting that page for now however unless there's an elaborate defence.

Well, I would prefer to delete it, but don't want to risk starting a conflict with Amelia as a consequence.

Would you be willing to talk with her about it?

Back