• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fall guys verse page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to now if we could create a page for the Fall guys verse.I eventually found two feats.
The first one is the player pushing and throwing a giant golden egg and the second one is The Player getting hit giant wreck balls.
Somebody already called this. ()

I don't know about the verse, but one seems to be lifting strength and the other should be durability feat. I don't think only those feats are enough for the verse to be here, since we will basically be leaving out every other stat as unknown and it would be quite barebones.

There's actually an interview that states the Fall Guys are able to tear apart humans:

"Fall Guys can pick each other up and they’re as tall as a tall human. Could they tear a human in half?"

"If you were standing between it and a crown, potentially, it wouldn’t want to though. It’s like Hippos and water, you never want to get in their way like that. Also, did you know a Hippo can outrun a human? I think about that a lot."

Of course, the fact that it's called a "Super Serious Lore Interview" kinda implies, y'know, that it isn't. But, it's not like the verse is that serious to begin with, and tearing someone apart is definitely 9-B, and a LS feat. I don't particularly care for the game getting profiles all things considered, but this definitely would give them an AP rating. All we'd then be missing would be Speed (Probably Average Human or a bit lower, they're pretty slow), and Intelligence (Probably Low)

Wouldn't tearing a human only be lifting strength again? Anyways, if there is another ongoing thread about the topic, should I close this one?

I mean, we use crushing skulls and stuff as AP, don't we? But yea probably

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back