• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread - 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he qualifies for the tabbers. This version of Venon is just the symbiote, while the tabbers are for his host Edward Brock.

Okay. It is partially the same character though.

Also, if you want a Hit quote, then there's some options, like this one from his battle with Jiren:

My power won't last long enough to keep him frozen until the end. Then I'll just have to put all my chips on the table! Even though gambling is not very assasin like. I'll finish it with this hit! Making Universe 6 win is my job!
Or for something more simple, this one from his battle with Goku:

You showing your cards tells me that you're young.
So there's a lot more to work with.

We shouldn't use any quotes that were heavily modified from the original Japanese script, no.

Speaking of which, this quote should probably be removed: Recoome

Also, if there are no genuinely good quotes for a character, it is better not to use any.

They seem separated on the profile. Sun and Moon has a 4-B end that XY doesn't have.

Since it's a discussion involving the details of a verse, it should probably be done on a CRT, not here.

I removed the Recoome quote.

@Lollipop

If you have added any other dub quotes to pages that do not coincide with the original script, you are required to help out by removing them. Thank you.

Why are you bringing this up in a request thread?

Bowser seems to have a typo on his page under Stat Amping Equipment (Block Blocks decription says that it makes him imperious to damage [Pretty sure it should be impervious])

Elizhaa said:
Soupywolf5 said:
Bowser seems to have a typo on his page under Stat Amping Equipment (Block Blocks decription says that it makes him imperious to damage [Pretty sure it should be impervious])
I handled it.
Another thing I noticed, under Battle Items and Power Ups, the description for red shells says that he can toss green koopa shells (Which should say red)

@Elizhaa

Thank you for helping out.

Yarael Poof should probably be renamed to Yarael Poof (Legends), since the profile only uses Legends feats.

Granted, I know it's because the only feats he has are Legends feats, but given that he appears in the canon movies too, I think we should still rename it to clear up any confusion.

That sounds like a topic for a CRT. It changes a character's stats and will need discussion before it's applied.

I would like to make a request in unlocking the pages to add the valued calc's and some details for the characters of El Chavo (Whom scales to Don Ramon being engulfed by the same explosion TWICE having harmed him many times, Missing details include Weapon Mastery with the Slingshot like Don ramon's Supersonic attack speed via rifle El Chavo's slingshot in attack speed if we compare it to actual slingshots can apparently go 100 MPH, Subsonic, And has used it to kill a tiny lizard from a far distance. ), Don Ramon (Adding the calc to show those that scale to him.), Dona Florinda (Scales to Don Ramon being able to harm him also), And Nono (Scales also.)

@Elizhaa

Thank you for helping out.

@Anomalous

My apologies, but you are not an experienced enough member to give editing rights to during the partial wiki lockdown. Maybe some staff member would be willing to add the calculation links though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back