• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread - 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not have the available time to do so. Sorry.

I am uncertain where to draw the line for that. Given that Demonbane (Verse) is technically a very different and separate franchise from the Cthulhu Mythos, should we really use tabbers that link between them at the top?

No, the tabbers are meant for different canonical versions of the same characters within a franchise.

Goku is the obvious example. He has different canons and there's Evolution Goku linked, because it's still Dragon Ball franchise what we're talking about.

Those Azzy that don't belong to Cthulhy Mythos related material wouldn't share the tabber. If there are two versions on Demonbane franchise, those two would share it.

I think T. Rex might be an exception for being an animal and for the amount of profiles with such name existing, while there only exists 4 Azatoth that I can see in the search, so there's no reason to link all of them to a same tabber. There will be no hidden Azatoths.

I am uncertain about the T.rex as well.

Adhesivity should relink to the Adhesive Manipulation page now, as it currently redirects to the Surface Scaling page.

While we are at it, the current state of the Adhesivity category is now misleading, as it was before based on Surface Scaling, so a bot is to move all the current pages on it to another one for Adhesivity users or just clean up and remove the pages that simply don't have Adhesivity Manip in the first place.

@Bobsican

It is more complicated than that. Somebody first needs to manually go through all of the current pages that link to Adhesivity, to update the links to either Surface Scaling or Adhesive Manipulation, depending on which one that applies for each case:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/index....ksHere&limit=50&target=Adhesivity&namespace=0

The same applies for updating the existing category to "Surface Scaling Users" or somesuch when appropriate:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Adhesivity_Users

Thank you for helping out. I will unlock the pages. Tell me here when you are done.

Again, I need a list of either all the adhesivity users or the surface scaling users for my automated script to be able to handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back