• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread - 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the help. I appreciate it.

I don't know if this is possibly, but changing User blog:HeadlessKramerGeoff777/The One You Shouldn't Have Killed to "Facts and Statements about The One You Shouldn't Have Killed".

Also on a side note, the Category pages for Five Nights at Freddy's, FNAF World, and especially Goosebumps have a lot of blogs of WIP profiles, or profiles that were later added, yet the blog posts still have the categories. This makes those category pages look cluttered, as they are filled with things that are already in the verse, are works in progress, or are irrelevant, making the important blog posts ex. calcs, respect threads, etc. harder to find among the mess.

I tried to take care of all of it.

This is the wrong thread for content revision discussions.

I am afraid that it is still inappropriate. My apologies.

Can I remake the Keyblade page?

It currently isn't following the Standard Format for Weapon Profiles, and it's also ripping off directly content from the Kingdom Hearts Wiki for most of the text, but most importantly, a good amount of the KH verse has a lot of powers in common derivating from it, so creating a page that actually indexes all the default abilities of a Keyblade is quite needed at this point.

Can anyone close this thread? Wolverine got upgraded with a new calc and isn't baseline anymore plus Mr. Bean has no way to kill Wolverine or even overcome his regen in any manner.

@Bobsican

That is probably fine then.

@KLOL

I will check.

I agree with the point but omitting the verse from the title removes the ease of identifying a character and their verse. It should be

Fredbear (Five Nights At Freddy's)

It is cleaner and makes the profiles often less cluttered, especially if the character is the only character on the site under that name. Besides, this profile has a singular game from a franchise in the title, opposed to the verse name.

From Discussion Rules

Do not attempt to change the current Dragon Ball power ratings without explicit feats from the new anime series. We have heard all of the arguments many times before, and are so exhausted of constantly dealing with those topics that bringing them up recurrently leads to nowhere, with the thread being oftentimes closed immediately.

It's not an attempt to change the ratings. The OP just had a question. It's in the Question and Answers board.

GojiBoyForever said:
I agree with the point but omitting the verse from the title removes the ease of identifying a character and their verse. It should be

Fredbear (Five Nights At Freddy's)
Is it fine if I handle this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back