• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Might vs Vergo

EIther way I see All might taking this win, hear me out. If we're talking the All-might vs Nomu, that's a fair discussion. But if we're talking prime All might? Then it's not even close. I will admit, Vergo seems to be more skilled overall as a martial artist, All-Might doesn't even use his legs (not to kick at least, but he does use it for pseudo-flight and speed/power). But all mights sheer punching power is way more than vergos. He was already maxed out and past his time limit during the fight between bakugo and deku vs slime, but he transformed anyways. While bleeding from his mouth, already weakened and basically done, he beat that guy in one punch, and the force from that punch was so great it created a tornado way bigger than all of the buildings in the surrounding area. You couldn't even see the top of it, so I don't know the full size but it dwarfs the city. And that's all might when he's on his last leg and shouldn't even be transforming. Not to mention, didn't vergo die from the resulting explosion (after being dismembered by law). All might has punches that pack way more power than that explosion. Also, remember he while deflecting Nomu's punches, he managed to land 300 hits on him before hitting him so hard he went past the clouds and into the stratosphere. But in his prime, it would have only taken 5 hits; that means it would've only taken 5 regular 100% hits, not even going all out like he did then. So prime all might easily stomps vergo.

Tusni said:
EIther way I see All might taking this win, hear me out. If we're talking the All-might vs Nomu, that's a fair discussion. But if we're talking prime All might? Then it's not even close. I will admit, Vergo seems to be more skilled overall as a martial artist, All-Might doesn't even use his legs (not to kick at least, but he does use it for pseudo-flight and speed/power). But all mights sheer punching power is way more than vergos. He was already maxed out and past his time limit during the fight between bakugo and deku vs slime, but he transformed anyways. While bleeding from his mouth, already weakened and basically done, he beat that guy in one punch, and the force from that punch was so great it created a tornado way bigger than all of the buildings in the surrounding area. You couldn't even see the top of it, so I don't know the full size but it dwarfs the city. And that's all might when he's on his last leg and shouldn't even be transforming. Not to mention, didn't vergo die from the resulting explosion (after being dismembered by law). All might has punches that pack way more power than that explosion. Also, remember he while deflecting Nomu's punches, he managed to land 300 hits on him before hitting him so hard he went past the clouds and into the stratosphere. But in his prime, it would have only taken 5 hits; that means it would've only taken 5 regular 100% hits, not even going all out like he did then. So prime all might easily stomps vergo.
Read the OP. It's Weakened All Might not Prime. Anyway this thread is over and the victor is Vergo.

Someone close this.

Tusni said:
we are talking sick/quirkless all might, not prime quirk all might

Back