• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Toshinori Yagi casually leaned back in his seat, enjoying the warm Hawaiian air. It had been a long month of super heroics abd his fellow heroes (read: Endeavor) had insisted he take a vacation for the sake of his own health (read: so Endeavor could be the Number 1 hero for awhile). "Hey, look! It's All Might!" Ah, seems he'd been recognized. A small crowd had begun to form around him. "Yes, citizens! It's me. I am here on vacation after a long month of battling injustice abd villainy!" All Might proclaimed dramatically. "Woah, he's so cool!" One man proclaimed. "Yeah, I bet he could even beat a Kupua!" Another said. "Which one?" A woman asked. "Any of them?" The man replied. "Even Pele?" The woman asked. The fanboy scoffed. "Please, she couldn't even beat him in a round of Holua Sledding, much less a fight!" The cheering almost collectively stopped as the woman cleched her fist. All Might looked around in confusion. "Eh, what's wrong?" The ground begsn to shake and the nearby valcano burst into flame. "Is that so?" The woman asked, the man began to back up as he realized he'd been talking to Pele herself and effectively insulted her to her face. "Everybody run!" The crowd dived for shelter, while the man who insulted Pele desperately tried to escape Pele's wrath. All Might stepped in front of Pele before she could chase him. "I'm afraid not, villain. You have no right to attack this people just because they insulted your ego." Pele glared up at his ever smiling face. "Fine, I won't hurt them, but I'll hurt you as much as I want!"

~

Prime All Might. Speed Equalized.

Hmm the profile also don't clarify what kind of immortality she has. Should we assume the least?

MYHERO said:
Hmm the profile also don't clarify what kind of immortality she has. Should we assume the least?
I'd assume type 1 for safety's sake, until someone more knowledgeable gets here.

Back