• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Might vs Orochi (One Punch Man) [REVISED]

Battlefield: Ghost town of City Z

All Might is in his prime. Orochi starts in his released form. They are 50 meters apart.

Speed is equalized.

All Might: 0 votes

Orochi: 8 votes

If I am remembering correctly, All Might has the higher feat but Orohi scales higher than the original feat. Not sure how far apart AP is then

If they're overall comparable in AP Orochi would take it via significantly greater skill

Orochi is Equal to Golden Sperm, who stomps a Weakened Tatsumaki who can casually crush other Base Sperms, who can each one shot Bomb who is 265 Megatons

I think

Schnee One said:
Orochi is Equal to Golden Sperm, who stomps a Weakened Tatsumaki who can casually crush other Base Sperms, who can each one shot Bomb who is 265 Megatons
This, but Tatsumaki can casually crush Multi-Cell Sperm who are significantly superior to regular Black Sperm.

Oh, and Gouketsu's like 205 megatons

Fixing the scaling for Orochi.

Orochi = Golden Sperm >> Weakened Tatsumaki >> Multi-Cell Sperm >> Black Sperm >> Bomb = Baseline 7-A

I don't think Bang scales fully to 205 megatons or whatever the result is. Even if he harmed EC he was still being dominated alongside his brother and there's no guarantee he would put up a proper fight in his last ditch effort either

Orochi should honestly just scale to being far above Gouketsu

Its better to just state by how much instead of the contestant >>>

Also 100 megatons is baseline

He is baseline. Him and Bang together can damage Elder Centipede who is 2x baseline. So individually both Bang and Bomb are baseline.

I don't remember EC ever properly harming Bang or Bomb, just that it's an absolute tank with comparable or greater strength to Gouketsu.

Also Bomb and Bang performed a more powerful variant of their combined attack, stronger than the attack that forced EC to molt, and didn't suffer any recoil injuries from it.

Schnee One said:
Its better to just state by how much instead of the contestant >>>

Also 100 megatons is baseline
Alright

Orochi = Golden Sperm (Easily beat up) > Weakened Tatsumaki (Easily killed) > Multi-Cell Sperm (Much stronger than) > Black Sperm (One shot) > Bomb = Baseline 7-A

@Gyro Are you implying that EC couldn't harm Bang or Bomb properly? Because if you're not, them getting out without major injuries means nothing. It is exceedingly obvious from the fight itself that he could anyway

He could harm them, but certainly not enough to dominate Bomb and Bang. They were far more worried about the injured heroes and the nearby town, which was why Bang was gonna go all out at the end.

I didn't vote for Orochi, I said what I thought would happen if their brute strength is close enough

Back