• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Might VS Mr. Incredible

Following (This match had me noticing to change the Pixar's characters from being linked from Disney's homepage to be link to Pixar's homepage)

I think All Might technically has a Range Advantage too with his Shockwaves, unless that's just a Deku thing. Also experience.

It's worth mentioning Bob also scales a fair bit above the 15 KT, considering he's considered a much stronger super than the earthquake guy. I also don't necessarily agree with experience, Mr. Incredible's got decades of it too. I do agree All Might probably wins though, definitely more range and Mr. Incredible has no skill feats that I can think of.

Mr. Incredibles attacks are kind of limited to punching things, so All Might would be far more versatile than him in terms of attacks. He also can keep himself out of Mr. Incredible's range

Yeah, I agree with that, not much Bob can do if it comes to that, outside of throwing stuff obviously, but that's one hell of a disadvantage.

All Might fought and managed to defeat a guy with a hundred years of experience (according to Gran Torino) and dozens of Quirks, in terms of skills he definitely surpass Mr. Incredible, so I'm voting for All Might.

All Might obviously. His speed, strength and even skills surpass Mr. Incredible. All Might's skill level is definitely high considering how he took out AFO twice when the guy had multiple quirks in addition to strength and durability on par with All Might.

One thing I noticed watching Kamino is that All Might only threw like 4 punches to end the fight while AFO launched multiple attacks with multiple quirks. AFO didn't even bleed once in the fight while All Might broke his arm and bled all over. All Might was also fighting with a handicap as he had to tank some attacks to protect civilians. All in all, he was fighting at an overall disadvantage and with a time limit and still won. It might have been a simple strategy but to land a counter and K.O. your opponent in 1 hit in such a scenario is no easy task.

Back