• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Darkseid gave a sadistic grin as his armies advanced on Earth. Another planet was his, another world had its hopes crushed. As was inevitable when faced with his inevitable armies. The city Washington, D.C. burned down around him. The Earth was his. Darkseid turned to the projector to address his new people. "Citizens of Earth! You all now belong to Darkseid. Pledge to me or die, I care not which you choose."

"Not so fast!" A voice called out, bold and brave. Unintimidated by the God of Apokalypse. Darkseid wondered if the ant didn't know who he was talking to or was to stupid to care. The man's silhouette pierced the shadows as he continued to speak. "You've broken our defenses. Crushed our heroes. Murdered billions upon billions without falter, but we will not yield. Want to know why?" The smoke cleared and the legendary Symbol of Peace marched forward. "Because I am here." Darkseid said nothing, he merely fired an Omega Blast at the insolent worm. All Might merely punched the blast aside, the resulting shockwave causing Darkside to stagger. Before he could recover, All Might socked him in the jaw, sending him to the floor. "That was for Izuku Midoriya!" Darkseid rubbed his jaw as he got to his feet. His now cautious glare meeting the tranquil fury in the hero's eyes. "Who?"

"The young man you murdered!" Darkseid almost laughed. "If the death of one child is enough to enrage you this much, I shudder to imagine what you'll do when you find out what happened to the rest of his class." All Might threw another punch, one that Darkseid managed to dodge. "And find out you will. I'll tell you all about before I send you to oblivion."

~

Both at Low 7-B. Speed Equalized.

Darkseid War Darkseid
Evil's Incarnatio

Vs.

All Might Poster
The Symbol of Peace

Umm...What...my opinion is that this should be closed. Too much stomp for Darkseid even in his 7-B. His Omega Beams, Pain Manipulation and Intelligence would make easy work of All Might. His only downfall is his extreme sadistic side whice will make him toy with others, but All Might has nothing to win this. Don't forget is in his character to start with Omega Beams.

Omega Beams are literally just homing lasers, Pain is via device he needs to attach and this Darkseid isn't nearly as smart as his comics version. None if what you mentioned constitutes a stomp.

All Might has 3.91 megatons for AP, Class G lifting which helps counter the TK, shockwaves for range, pain manip needs Darkseid to come close where AM outskills, homing will be problematic buT AM will be smart enough to pull a Batman and use something else to take the beam.

Darkseid is superior to 1.18 megatons, has better versatility but his TK can't restrain AM and even suspending him in the air fails since AM can maneuver himself with shockwaves as seen in the movie, pain manip will be useful if he can get AM side which should straight up give him the win, and homing and flight allows him to play the range game while dodging shockwaves pretty well.

Overall I will have to vote All Might. Not only does he have a near x4 advantage in AP, his use of that brute strength let him counter a few of Darkseid's abilities that otherwise would have lost him the match, he has long range AOE attacks to still trade blows, the brains to counter the opponents range after a few hits and will outskill in cqc if the distance is closed.

No, not even close. Just saying that those are not just some homing lasers but they still have the desintegration part.

Oh whew. Was a bit worried there for a sec ovo

Disintegration is simply a byproduct of a far weaker being not being durable enough to survive all that energy. If it worked on someone comparable or was stated to be a property of the beams regardless of the target's durability, then you could argue it. As is, its just a Low 7-B killing a 9-B/A??? with a laser.

Yeah, the only being who survived Omega Beams in DCAU is Superman from what I know and that I think was thanks to his durability whice may work for All Might but at the same time I don't know if it's still enough. One thing I need to know, does Omega Beam have the Omega Effect (In DCAU) as in Superman survived thanks to him being neccesary or was that just his resistence and OB being weak ?

As far as I can recall, the Omega Effect as seen in the comics doesn't exist in the old DCAU.

On another note, what's stopping Darkseid from BFRing All Might into an Apokalips slave pit with his Omega Beams if necessary? Considering Superman's jobber aura doesn't exist in this fight and all...

MrKingOfNegativity said:
On another note, what's stopping Darkseid from BFRing All Might into an Apokalips slave pit with his Omega Beams if necessary?
I don't think he uses it like that for combat and would prefer using it in its normal offensive mode.

Actually, the AP Gap is not even 2x. Darkseid way above 2.73 Megatons. I know how old this thread is, however, it's still fair and I believe we can still keep it open.

Back