• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Might VS Carnage Kabuto (14/0/0)

All Might: Emirp sumitpo, SamanPatou, Popted2, CheatHydra, Scorpion, Franako, Nehz_XZX, Sonicflare9, Kachon123, Acer__, Theendzero13, TauanVictor, Kazuma_kuwabara, Nierre

Carnage Kabuto:

Inconclusive:

Prime All Might (High 7-A) and Carnage Mode Carnage Kabuto (High 7-A) are being used.
Speed is equalized.
Opponents start 10 meters apart.
Battle takes place inside the HOE's combat testing room.

Scenario: Dr. Genus has become very interested in the strength of a brand new S-Class hero going by the name "All Might". Hoping to replicate All Might's strength, Dr. Genus sends some of his warriors to capture All Might, but they're quickly beaten. After some questioning, Armored Gorilla reveals the location of The House of Evolution and Dr. Genus to All Might. All Might decides to investigate this so called Dr. Genus and his group to put an end to their nefarious deeds. Upon arrival to the HOE All Might quickly makes his way through the complex avoiding or destroying all the traps left for him. Just before All Might can make it down the hall to Dr. Genus' lab a giant fist comes out of his blind spot and knocks All Might down another hall way and into a large white room. All Might recovers and gets into a combat stance just as a large bug man enters the room. The door leading back to the hall way closes and the voice of Dr. Genus is heard over the intercoms. "All Might I had hoped to capture you for my experiments, but you came to me instead. NOW how will your strength compare to the most powerful warrior in the HOE!" Carnage Kabuto then lets out a confident chuckle before speaking: " After you blocked my attack from your blind spot I can tell your strong so lets not hold back and get right to the carnage"! Carnage Kabuto's body then begins to bulk up and turn a sharp shade of purple followed by him yelling: "Carnage Mode". Who will be victorious? The Symbol of Peace or The House of Evolution's Greatest Warrior?

Last edited:
All Might takes this fairly easily

Both are baseline High 7-A, so there's no really competing in AP there, however, All Might's Class T LS would prove very difficult for CK's Class G LS. All Might would win in a grappling match and could hold or pin CK down.

All Might has much better shockwave attacks than CK as well. Whereas CK's Shockwave attack are only a few meters, All Might's shockwave can reach up to Tens of kilometers.. That and All Might's shockwaves have much greater AOE

All Might's smaller size, pseudo flight and acrobatics would mean that he could evade a lot of Carnage Kabuto's attacks. All Might is also shown to be a more skilled combatant than CK. Some might argue CK to be smarter, however, CK's attacks and combat style in Asura mode consists of throwing around the enemy and delivering many punches at once, which is not new for All Might at all.

Last edited:
I agree with Emirp, AM has advantages such as being smarter, more skilled, having experience against such enemies, much higher LS, more range and arguably higher stamina.

I vote AM.

I'd also say All Might based on the reasons above but I'd also say that an entire week is more impressive than 72 hours in terms of stamina.

Well Grace is over and I counted everyone's votes. All Might got 14 votes and Ck got none...CK died days ago and you guys kept beating his mangled corpse. I'll add the match to both profiles and I look forward to seeing u guys participate in my next vs thread.

Well Grace is over and I counted everyone's votes. All Might got 14 votes and Ck got none...CK died days ago and you guys kept beating his mangled corpse. I'll add the match to both profiles and I look forward to seeing u guys participate in my next vs thread.
All Might didn't realize how overboard he went

Back