• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-Might (Peak) Vs Pri-Pri Prisoner

The Champion of Justice and Symbol of Peace, All Might, takes on the musclebound S-Class hero, Pri-Pri Prisoner!

Speed equalized. All Might has no time-limit, and is in his prime. Modern Pri-Pri.

"Hi. I'm here to apply for the Hero S-Class."

"You can't just apply for S-Class! Who do you think you are? You have to start at C-Class like everyone else!"

"You don't know? I'm All Might, the greatest hero of all time!"

"Well, you are a very beautiful man, but that doesn't change the fact that I can't stand for such insolence! I, Pri-Pri Prisoner, S-Class Hero, Rank 17, will put you in your place! Fear not, I have no need to use even a fraction of my full power!"

"It's a fight, then?"

"Indeed."

"Then let's go! You should fear, for I, All Might, the Symbol of Peace, will not be holding back! Justice will ring out!"

It pains to say it but Pri Pri has this, even with speed equalized, he has the upper hand and all mights only advantage is that he has ranged shockwaves, which is hardly enough for taking this, Id say Pri-pri medium-high dif

pri pri prisnor has higher ap and if what the author said is true then he could deal with monsters far above those in my hero academia so he should win

With the stats PPP has on this site, PPP curbstomps this fight.

Of course, anyone with eyes can see that in their respective shows All Might is more power and faster than PPP, but hey, this site loves its awfully inaccurate power scaling...

BorosTheDenominator said:
Of course, anyone with eyes can see that in their respective shows All Might is more power and faster than PPP, but hey, this site loves its awfully inaccurate power scaling...
LOL. But unfortunately not everyone with eyes can do math. Things like power and speed are based on math, NOT from visual effects. All might doesn't even have city-level feats, not even from power scaling.

I have to agree with Boros the denominator, I like the way the site works but sometimes i wish characters could fight ones in lower tiers without it being called a stomp. PPP's best feat is damaging Melzalgald who could have lower durability than city level and just have regen after all even Ianan harmed him. But when i reply to these threads i'll use the stats that people have calced.

Just from watching the shows my money would be on all might. But going by stats probably PPP (Better dura and AP)

"Attack Potency: At least City level (Capable of slicing, slashing up and harming Melzalgald, though was ultimately outmatched by the monster. His power is at S-Class level and he's only at A-Class due to Sweet Mask.)" It dosen't bother me either way really but apart from harming Melzalgald he dosenmt actually have a feat. Sure S-Class level is usually city level but he could have other things that put him at that level like technique or speed. Never the less im sure he is on par with PPP and lower s classes but my argument of Melzalgald being less than city level still stands because he dosen't really endure an attack he just gets hurt and regens. But hey i don't mind either way so don't take this disscussion to serious please.

You cant just disregard him being city level when his one feat clearly makes him city level.

by your logic Melzagald could have wall level durability he just regens. Thats not how this works. Stop making fallacious claims cause you dont agree with the set standards.

Chill out im not gonna go rebelling against set standards and all that. I won't argue i don't have the energy or motivation. Im sure the system is sound

Gonna need some proof, statements hold little value otherwise

AquaWaifu said:
Gonna need some proof, statements hold little value otherwise
The disaster levels are wrong, according to the Hero Association's ranking system, it would take the strength of ten A-Class heroes, or one S-Class hero to defeat a dragon level treat, but PPP was no match for the Sea King, we should not use the disaster level for power scaling.

(Despite being the lowest-ranked S-Class Hero, he was able to deal significant damage to Melzalgald, but wasn't able to harm the Sea King at all, even before he transformed. However, WoG states he could have defeated the Giant Crow that crashed into King's apartment, which was also considered a Demon level threat. Therefore, it can be assumed that either Pri-Pri-Prisoner is capable of handling lower-end Demon level threats, or that the Sea King was stronger than an average Demon level monster)

Anyway this should be closed, all might is High 7-C, meanwhile PPP is 7-B

It's not too big a gap between plus all might has inteligence, range, lifting strength and likely stamina. Even if the votes are overwhelmingly to PPP it isn't a stomp

... A High 7-C is <1/60th in power to a 7-B character. The hell do you mean "Not too big of a gap"? Ridiculous.

Close this thread. It's a massive stomp.

I did not notice that low-7-B was a stat

Sorry, Say may i ask what our policy on lower wall level character fighting a higher level wall character?

My whole logic was that PPP may have been very low 7-B and all-might may have been higher end high 7-C i wasn't aware of low 7-B

Just compare their attack potency and durability and you'll see. PPP (base form) also scales to hammerhead (one punch created a town sized explosion, throw boulders a kilometer away), which is stronger than his mnion (One punched a skyscraper), according to sonic.

Back