• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, to start, Illidan outskills to holy mother ******* shit, like, it's not even close, Danger sense does help, but when the opponent can dance around everything you do to such an extent he makes it look like he has danger sense himself, and can just start throwing magic when he starts to be pressured and is threatened with actually, yeah, Deku has his hands full with a nasty amount of Versatility and AoE.

Let's be real, Deku can't really get around being turned into a sheep then having his head removed from his body, and while in this key Illidan doesn't use much magic, eventually he's gonna be pushed to start throwing magic by the fact neither can really solidly hit the other, which includes Polymorph. And the few seconds of Deku's sheepage is all Illidan needs to kill him

I don't recall Magic exactly being in character even during desperation, but if he does use Polymorph... Yeah we're having some Mutton tonight.

I don't recall Magic exactly being in character even during desperation, but if he does use Polymorph... Yeah we're having some Mutton tonight.
I don't think Illidan ever got desperate in this key, like, yes, times got desperate during the war of the ancients, but I don't recall Illidan getting desperate himself.

Assuming this is Illidan before he became an actual demon hunter, magic is definitely in-character for him. Though I don't think he would use spells like Polymorph if he was desperate, Arcane Missiles seems more like something he'd use if we go by official art of his younger self.
Why? Lol.
maxresdefault.jpg

skill debates in tier 7 is cringe anyways

Why? Lol.
Has Deku ever skillfucked anyone with anything other than Anal prediction? I don't think so, and Illidan has done it other than army soloing and the like.
Assuming this is Illidan before he became an actual demon hunter, magic is definitely in-character for him. Though I don't think he would use spells like Polymorph if he was desperate, Arcane Missiles seems more like something he'd use if we go by official art of his younger self.
We see his younger self in combat and yeah he does use Arcane a lot, but he's also got the entire mage spell book in his arsenal so eventually, at some point, he's going to throw a poly with his infinite stamina lol. Also this is DH Illidan yes, as that's a 7-A key also.

I am the stupid and misread the Version used. Yeah Pre DH Illidan eventually begrudgingly Polymorph's after all of his other options do diddly squat.

Yeah, All Might at least stands a chance because Illidan can hit him by mortal means funnily enough, he's not going to eventually get ****** with a spell that can't be dodged, and while there's similar AoE between them, Illidan would poly someone he just can't hit eventually. He's not gonna poly someone he can actually fight.
🦍 I'm gonna-
I did say other than army soloing lol

Back