• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All For One vs Omega Rugal (Bruisers of True Evil)

Might be best, from what I know of KOF its scaling is pretty inconsistent but I'd assume Rugal in his super form is naturally 2x stronger than normal. Up to you but AFO packs better versaility I'd argue, not voting the now tho

The SNK wiki says he can copy and learn moves through pure obersation. You could say it works like Ultimate Kars' bs, but limited to some extent, although what that extent is is rather ambiguous. He has a reflector ability similar to Athena's, but who knows if if that truely implies he has gained psychic abilities or had managed to use "typical" energy powers to produce the same effect.

Okay I see, that said I'm not sure Rugal can copy AFO's regen. I think we should determine what quirks Rugal can potentially copy tho

I kinda wanna say no but don't quote me, Impact Recoil maybe, depends on if AFO brags about how it works I guess? That said Rugal is probably better in terms of straight up martial arts, not voting yet though

AFO isn't one to brag about how his power works at most he'll say something like 'I really like this ability or combo'. He also prefers ranged attacks and can use his forcible quirk activation to grab and fling people or his air cannon for range spam, he also has levitation, impact recoil and warping as his main set.

Ok his profile says elemental and gravity manip and through verse equalisation AFO could steal those but he'd need to touch him for that.

Okay so after thinking it over I'll vote Inconclusive

Rugal in his corner is likely far better at cqc given he can fight Team Japan who won a world tournament of superpowered martial artists so he's pretty damn skilled. Plus he's rocking a better AP edge (I assume we're using Omega Rugal here.) so if he gets in close he can probably put that to good use. Plus his Novel Kars lite ability might let him copy some of AFO's quirks if he can observe and figure them out.

Meanwhile AFO will be more than content to play the ranged game effectively and can stat amp himself to even out that AP gap with any luck and has some regen I assume he can use. Plus he can possibly steal Rugal's powers but the same can be said possibly for him too.

So I'll vote Incon I guess

Back