• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gudako can bathe in the mud of the Grail which can corrupt servants who resist Goetia's mindhax which is 4-D I think

If no mindhax then probably the other eyes, which includes power null against magic and death hax.

And if none of them, probably just spam ranged magic and Monster Lord's Cruelty.

It's joke manga Gudako we're talking about.

She'll literally just come right back. Not to mention the ton of resistance NPs she has.

Well then, how DOES it work?

You say one side wins, provide literally zero arguments, and we just go with that?

I say one side win via having an insta win ability that the other side doesn't resist.

Your argument is "she's a cartoon so she wins."

What ability? The ability to talk? You never make it clear what her eyes do. I assume they look at things, also power null against magic and death hax.

There's this Monster Lord Cruelty thing, which apart from sounding like a mildly insulting headline from an isekai newspaper isn't very impressing.

There's no lack of things who resist death hax in Fate, and quite a number of them have been killed--however painstakingly.

She's a cartoon? No. If we're talking cartoons, we should be talking about how Bugs Bunny or some other character solos all fiction including themselves. In the Fun and Games section. Laughing merrily and attempting to create a little more joy in these depressing times.

I mean she literally just respawns if she dies.

Back