• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was actually surprised no one made this yet so I just went ahead and did it.

Care to vote on who you think wins ?

I'm not 100% sure, tho I guess if Alien X is susceptable to having its Life Force energy absorbed by Osmosians or Anur Vladias then The Life Entity shoudn't have much trouble in that regard.

Not sure if its applicable here but a little food for thought, The Life Entity is a fundamental aspect of reality and its destruction would lead to the death of all living things, if Alien X did manage to kill him then he'd be breaking a major rule of the Multiverse Preservation Act, which would then...yeah, we all know the rest.

SuperAPM said:
I'm not 100% sure, tho I guess if Alien X is susceptable to having its Life Force energy absorbed by Osmosians or Anur Vladias then The Life Entity shoudn't have much trouble in that regard.
Not sure if its applicable here but a little food for thought, The Life Entity is a fundamental aspect of reality and its destruction would lead to the death of all living things, if Alien X did manage to kill him then he'd be breaking a major rule of the Multiverse Preservation Act, which would then...yeah, we all know the rest.
That last bit would require outside influence.

Also if the white entity did absorb alien X It would just fuse with him it would, As word of God has said all the personalities of a celestial sapiens are absorbed with the powers, In the rules of agreeing still applys Well ben would have already had the keys to alien X, Meaning the white lantern would have just lost the life entity, Without the life entity dying.

If Kyle does absorb Alien X and his powers, he would absorb the personalities as well, having to deal with the two green dunderheads and making him stay in place. If that's the only way Kyle can beat AX, and AX has no useful skills or tactics to take down Kyle, I vote incon for now.

Well, I guess I'll vote for Kyle. Life absorption plus the fact that Kyle has defenses for everything X can throw at him, I shall be the first to vote for White Lantern!

Anur vladys isn't life absorption it is the embodiment antilife first of all secondly X isn't subsceptible to absorption otherwise everytime Kevin absorbed the omnitrix Kevin would have absorbed Celestialsapien DNA and finally going back to the death planet point celestialsapiens where said to be affected not X it was said a group would survive if X is the best a Celstialsapiem can be it is logical he would also survive

Back