• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X vs Kratos

Status
Not open for further replies.
He shouldnt have won those matches since he starts with TK đź’€
Your opinion shion, but look, keep calling smfh wank just because you think it is despite many members and even staff saying otherwise is obviously not right. He has won those matches via EE and we know maxwell got over w/o being EE'd just because he was child. We have to accept what has been decided and accepted and respect it, just like I accepted maxwell winning via not getting EE'd for voting reasons.

But not with EE. I'm sure of that, I remember very well that his only AP was scaled to possibly 6-D. EE doesn't even scale to possibly 6-D. Just AP scale to possibly 6-D. That's all.
Alien X EE comes under his reality wrapping powers as stated "He can wish everything out of Existence" aka turning his thoughts into reality/Reality wrapping, 6D.

OP is a wanker for all these alien X thread spams, but lets get into the fight.

I think Kratos wins this for a few reasons.
  • Ben has less experience with Alien X due to only using him a few times.
  • Kratos can harm higher dimensional beings, even more so in his POH key
  • Kratos has multiple ways to absorb souls, energy and life force of enemies, which Alien X is particularly vulerable to.
  • Kratos resists everything Ben can throw at him, including EE, Reality Warping, Mind Manip and Time Manip
  • On the topic of EE, Ben wouldn't choose to use it first (even if given fully control of Alien X) as he is often reluctant to use the form and wouldn't rely on EE unless bloodlusted.

The way I see it, Alien X tries to use everything else to stop Kratos, Kratos no sells it in one way or another and then sucks AlienX of all the energy and life force he has.

Actually yes, he has resistance to void manip, which is essentially just an alternate form of EE except its wielder like energy (energy of nothingness that is). He's resisted the powers of Erinys who has void manip, and has casually interacted with void rifts with the purpose of closing them, and the same void rifts would have erased the realities they appeared if left unchecked. Technically the latter part with the void rifts is from his norse self, but its considered part of his God of War key and by extension his POH key, so its allowed in this matchup.
That's serena, bellicus and ben. In all of vs matches all three personalities has been included to participate.
Actually no, and for one good reason: Ben can't control AlienX freely unless bellicus and serena don't involve themselves in the fight.

Ben was able to convince the former two to give up control in his fight against the Gladiator, but as a result they didn't help Ben with giving advice due to giving control to him. Granted it was more like they refused to help rather than they couldn't, but they're kind of petty dicks like that so the point still stands. Either you can allow Ben to have control of Alien X but without the help of the other two voices (and this would be in character for them to do so), or allow Ben the help of the other two but leave them unable to make a verdict without full approval.

Actually no, and for one good reason: Ben can't control AlienX freely unless bellicus and serena don't involve themselves in the fight.
He doesn't have to tho, that's SBA, serena, bellicus and ben all would already wants to defeat kratos or else match cannot be hold (we induce it in every character as a reason for fight to atleast start), "Ben doesn't need control when all three personalities are participating".
Ben was able to convince the former two to give up control in his fight against the Gladiator, but as a result they didn't help Ben with giving advice due to giving control to him. Granted it was more like they refused to help rather than they couldn't, but they're kind of petty dicks like that so the point still stands. Either you can allow Ben to have control of Alien X but without the help of the other two voices (and this would be in character for them to do so), or allow Ben the help of the other two but leave them unable to make a verdict without full approval.
True, it was all done by Ben but, it was because ben wanted them to give control because serena bellicus didn't wanted to fight galactic gladiator at all. So they let the ben do.

Actually yes, he has resistance to void manip
Fair then. If kratos has resistance towards EE then he wins.

Your opinion shion, but look, keep calling smfh wank just because you think it is despite many members and even staff saying otherwise is obviously not right. He has won those matches via EE and we know maxwell got over w/o being EE'd just because he was child. We have to accept what has been decided and accepted and respect it, just like I accepted maxwell winning via not getting EE'd for voting reasons.
Ben 10 fans are a different breed....
Literally planck disagrees with it so who are the staff that accept this?

Literally planck disagrees with it so who are the staff that accept this?
Plancks just reacted to what has been told here, you are saying that Supporters admitted that Alien X starts with TK
which is wrong since the match you linked was only to remove the outdated match on already decided wincons for maxwell due to being a child.

Then Robo linked 3 threads in which supporters saying that Alien X starts with EE.

I'll have same reaction if I misunderstood a person to talk 2 face.

As for your question; The entire Manhattan vs Alien X match made it clear. Post in thread 'All-purpose request thread (New forum)' https://vsbattles.com/threads/all-purpose-request-thread-new-forum.107534/post-5749813

I believe Alien X would start with EE if Ben AND two of the other Alien X personalities want their enemy to die from the start.

In the clip where Alien X was using TK. It is the ep that takes place after the one where Ben has full control of Alien X without inputs or discussion with Serena and Bellicus. So only Ben is in control and doing stuff like that in-character since he is a superhero with morals.

Now the real question is. Should we assume every match with Alien X in it should start with Ben fully teaming up with the personalities which they start off with EE or only Ben is control and simply starts off with TK?

Now the real question is. Should we assume every match with Alien X in it should start with Ben fully teaming up with the personalities which they start off with EE or only Ben is control and simply starts off with TK?
This should be a rule about Alien X to be fair

Choosing how he operates based of his agreement of personalities or Ben is alone, because both are different mindsets of the same character and it depends of the situation

I was thinking of making it mentioned in the profile as note to be mentioned that if Ben with full control of Alien X is being used or Alien X with all personalities Should be specified in vs matches. But haven't got the time yet.

There is currently no such match.

Ohh god... I want to Kratos vs Dante
You can do it rn if you want, thread is basically over and we are just waiting for another one to be finished so we can edit everything in one single move instead of doing it twice

Just beware it won't go how you expect it to go...

I was thinking of making it mentioned in the profile as note to be mentioned that if Ben with full control of Alien X is being used or Alien X with all personalities Should be specified in vs matches. But haven't got the time yet.
That works for me

Where does start with EE even come from? He's never even done it, in any encounter as Alien X as far as I remember.
It comes with his character as Celestial sapien race who was said to blink out anyone/anything annoying or get angry with. It was shown during the event of Forge of creation where Kevin states what will happen if they noticed them, "They will blink and we had be gone", later when paradox broke the treaty they gets angry and outright decides to destroy him where he's standing and they're said to change the Cosmos as ben changes his shirt (use of reality wrapping which basically is where his EE comes from).

So, we're arguing that the reason he'd use it in a fight, against all showings he's had so far in actual battles, is because of a statement that was never actually confirmed via feats?

Like, shrug

So, we're arguing that the reason he'd use it in a fight, against all showings he's had so far in actual battles, is because of a statement that was never actually confirmed via feats?

Like, shrug
I mean, we can't fight based of smth entirely wrong like ben as celestial sapiens when his and serena bellicus character is as different as heaven and earth, can we? But ig it can just be solved by matches specifying Ben has full control of Alien X and serena bellicus had no involvement (they basically had said it outright to not be involved with ben even if he lose, neither will give him suggestion or help as they don't care).

I'm still failing to see how him having full control means he opens with a move he's never used in a battle, based on a speculative statement of how Celestial sapiens could act. Especially considering he has a lot of options that we do know he's used before.

I'm still failing to see how him having full control means he opens with a move he's never used in a battle, based on a speculative statement of how Celestial sapiens could act. Especially considering he has a lot of options that we do know he's used before.
No, I think you misunderstood what I said, if ben has full control, he'll start with TK. It's about celestial sapiens who has never fought before.

Am I missing something? How does EE interact with the concept of hope? In other words, an EE should not be able to interact with any concept. đź—ż:coffee:

I am not interested in winning this match or any other, I just came to made it clear that Maxwell Rematch was done with "Fixed or predecided wincon" nothing else.

So, he starts with TK here?
Considering OP has said he will start with EE, it seems he has choosen Alien X to not be under control of Ben but serena, bellicus who has only showcase of EE even if via statements or threats to professor paradox.

Kratos Wins Because he resist RW (from where AX EE comes).

and Reality Warping (Can resist the illusions of the Furies[14], which is stated to warp the victim's senses[14] and even distort the area around them[14], with proper focus on his mind[14] or with the Eyes of Truth[14])

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back