• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X vs Kratos

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Low 1-C Keys
  • Alien X is in 6-D Key
  • Kratos is in Power Of Hope Key
  • Speed Equalized
  • Win by Incap or death

Kratos:

Alien X:

Incon:
No way of bypassing POH I believe since first of all you would need CM1 that’s more abstract than hope to affect kratos and second as long as hope exists he’ll come back.

Also kratos resists causality manipulation and he himself is acausal as well type 4

No way of bypassing POH I believe since first of all you would need CM1 that’s more abstract than hope to affect kratos and second as long as hope exists he’ll come back.
Alien X has 6D EE.
Also kratos resists causality manipulation and he himself is acausal as well type 4
Alien X Causality Manipulation is 6D, 5D resistances and 5D aca type 4 is not stoping this

Type 8 immortality, Type 8 immortality negation, CM1, CM1 resistance, CM1 resistance negation, fate haxs and causality hax working on Acausality Type 4, Acausality Type 4 and more... Alien X can't even affect his concept. A fate hax affecting Acausality Type 4 should suffice.

well, kratos needs to put his hands on alien x

while the latter can just think

Can kratos resist 6D EE?

His EE scale to the cosmology, which is 5D, possibly 6D
But not with EE. I'm sure of that, I remember very well that his only AP was scaled to possibly 6-D. EE doesn't even scale to possibly 6-D. Just AP scale to possibly 6-D. That's all.

Last edited:
Ax doesnt start with EE but he can use it if Kratos pisses him off, Idk if he has 6D EE tbh

I'm pretty sure he's never even used it in canon so Idk how he starts with it.

no. he starts with TK that the supporters admitted here
? We did clarified it already that due to Serena (a voice of Love), she will not Allow Alien X to EE that child. And the rematch was made to remove the match and decide that even "If TK is used" then Alien X will win or not. OP has clarified it "that since the lifting strength has been removed".

Alien X won against Doomguy by EE.
Alien X won against Manhattan via EE.
Alien X inconned with Infinity Ultron via EE.

? We did clarified it already that due to Serena (a voice of Love), she will not Allow Alien X to EE that child. And the rematch was made to remove the match and decide that even "If TK is used" then Alien X will win or not. OP has clarified it "that since the lifting strength has been removed".
He shouldnt have won those matches since he starts with TK 💀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back