• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X vs Asriel Dreemurr. Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
FRIMI said:
both mind hax and EE are instantanious, so you'd need to tie him for true reset. Also, unlike Asriel's time hax, Alien X can also stop time locally, which means that even if it's also instantanious, Alien X should still be faster
What?

All you have to show for EE are statements that do not specify how it works and could very well not be the kind of targeted EE that can do anything to Asriel.

As I said, all tier 2 destruction is existance erasure.

That does not mean all tier 2s get existence erasure that works on those equal to them.

Greenshifter said:
If it's not targeted EE but multiversal EE then Bellicus will still propose it because bloodlust.
But that kind of "EE" is the literal thing that Asriel did with no problem to himself, and what someone he scales equal/above of tanked with no major problem.

Couldn't it be that he tanked the Goku kind of EE rather than the Beerus kind of EE and if it's the latter, CRT a resistance to EE on his page?

Greenshifter said:
Couldn't it be that he tanked the Goku kind of EE rather than the Alien X kind of EE and if it's the latter, CRT a resistance to EE on his page?
Destroying timelines is the base requirement for tier 2, and that is the "EE" Alien X has.

It's literally what all tier 2s are required to have.

Nah destroying the space-time continuum at a certain point in time also qualifies you, the entire timeline is unnecessary. Because if the entire timeline got affected when the Anihilaarg went off then No Watch Ben would have a different kind of Mr. Smoothy (don't ask) and Paradox probably (granted one timeline remained intact) wouldn't have been able to travel back in time to the point when Ben got the Omnitrix and then recruit several Ben's throughout time (however the latter could probably be done because rebooting the time stream temporarily fixed what the Chronosapien time bomb did (erase every timeline but one from existence)).

Greenshifter said:
Nah destroying the space-time continuum at a certain point in time also qualifies you, the entire timeline is unnecessary. Because if the entire timeline got affected then No Watch Ben would have a different kind of Mr. Smoothy (don't ask).
I don't really see your point here.

Erasing space-time, all of it or parts of it, is something that tier 2 requires and Asriel has survived just fine.

I'm thinking that erasing existence might be one step up from erasing space-time and thus where the core of our problem is at. How would you even prove something is erased regularly or warrants EE? Even Dimentio with his void would basically be the same as Xeno Goku flexing and destroying the multiverse according to your interpretation since both erase the same thing.

But it's literally not.

Hell, erasing space-time is a superior version of your baseline existance erasure.

Normal EE just makes something not exist anymore.

The one that comes with tier 2 package is making something not exist, and have never existed.

FRIMI said:
if you wanna dispute Alien X's EE, do it in the content revision board
It's EE, it's just literally what Asriel ignores. His soul(s) can get back together from every timeline being erased like Frisk. This kind of EE, anyways.

Hmmm well whatever, we'll see what Kukui has to say about it, EE probably doesn't really matter anyways. 2 remaining questions: can Alien X mind hax and who has the AP advantage cause I'm getting mixed signals from the Undertale supporters.

Mind hax is fine, memory resistance doesn't matter if X doesn't try to affect that.

AP IDK, Undertale has been in revision hell for a year now.

Lol ok, we'll assume Alien X's regen covers it regardless. So one last question, will Asriel start with true reset and does it have charge time?

It's kinda unclear how it works, but I'm not even sure how'd that work. It would put Asriel back into Flowey, and Frisk would have to play through the game again, but it wouldn't harm X.

Yeah and Alien X can tank that because of multiversal durability or nah because EE stuff? See this is something I'd argue X wouldn't be able to survive yet according to your standards he probably could?

Greenshifter said:
Yeah and Alien X can tank that because of multiversal durability or nah because EE stuff? See this is something I'd argue X wouldn't be able to survive yet according to your standards he probably could?
I think he should.

And if he didn't, he'd be effectively resurrected anyways.

FRIMI said:
You sure it's not a time shift? It seems more likely because of how DT tends to functio
Well, the other true reset took Chara to slash away at everything and then to remake it.

If Asriel has no wincons then this is a stomp and the thread should be closed since stomp threads are not allowed and Alien X's loss against Asriel should be removed.

Greenshifter said:
If Asriel has no wincons then this is a stomp and the thread should be closed since stomp threads are not allowed and Alien X's loss against Asriel should be removed.
Before closing this thread tell me what wincons does it mean?

Wincons are win conditions. For instance Clockwork vs Four Arms: Clockwork's wincon is time stopping and aging Four Arms to dust while Four Arms' wincon is oneshotting Clockwork before he can time stop. Both have wincons and thus it is a valid match. Then there is a match like Alien X vs Four Arms where only Alien X has wincons (EE, mind hax) and Four Arms has none, because Four Arms has no wincons that match is considered a stomp and should thus be closed.

I'm think so.

Asriel can't really kill through AP, soul manip is useless, and true reset just gives Frisk a chance to beat him for X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back