• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X vs Asriel Dreemurr. Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I take it you do want to use conceptual based godlike powers? Because thats my whole point. I don't want to reality warp Ben out of existance I want to test our mastery of the lesser powers.

Look I'll be quite frank. If someone could set up the battle I'd challenge Ben10 to a LiveALive rpg style battle. We can make a whole video of it or something. Just for the love of god prevent him from attacking me full force as a nonsense display of masculinity. He needs to act like an adult.

I argued against AlienX using existance erasure to solve his battle problems because its a crutch he can do without. Why doesn't he use a variety of cards like other, sane battlers. If you really want we can have asriel fight him but I have a new argument. What does ben10 do if Asriel destroys his timeline? Thats pretty much his most basic power.

well for starters, Alien X exists outside of ben's timeline and has type 2 acausality, so he wouldn't be effected. Also, wtf do you mean by "a nonsense display of masculinity?" where did that come from? btw you do know that they're bloodlusted, right?

Every time. Every time he fights anyone its EE spam like thats the only killing move he knows. Also where did that come from? acausality? Ben10? Sigh I suppose it came up in the reboot? I lost interest in watching that.

Juron Pilo said:
So I take it you do want to use conceptual based godlike powers? Because thats my whole point. I don't want to reality warp Ben out of existance I want to test our mastery of the lesser powers.
they will go for their own respective strongest attacks. I'm not sure what you mean by reality warp Ben out of existance though. Alien X also has reality warping, and some damned strong reality warping at that. The main feat for his reality warping is that he created a near exact duplicate of the universe extremely casually

I personally think that Alien X could get through Asriel's damage resistance since he was able to cut through a barrier that was stated by essentially god(s) to be physically impossible to break through

by how much? Marisa couldn't do more then dumbed down damage. Sigh this is so bloody stupid. Power overwhelming is not a battle strategy. Forget stats why can't Asriel outsmart AlienX. All he does is try to pick apart his setting for invincible feats.

I still feel I should comment on some points since there is still some stuff that's gone unadressed. Alien X is nigh omniscient so I dunno about that whole outsmarting thing.

Have you considered that maybe the reason people "spam EE" is because it tends to be a one shot killing blow whereas other things might not be, ESPECIALLY in a bloodlusted fight? It seems like your only argument against EE is complaining about people mentioning EE. When part of your argument is "forget stats" I think you might just have a problem. Can Asriel take EE or not?

acausality didn't come from the reboot, no. I don't know exactly where it came from, but I have some good guesses. For starters, he survived the activation of an annihilargh which destroyed the entire universe, past, present, and future. There also happens to be a WoG thing that states that every Alien X transformation in every universe is the same being just moving around time, space, and dimentions, so that could be it. There's also the fact that Alien X, as well as every other celestialsapien, comes from a place that exists outside of time and space.

A lot of the debate here comes from powerscaling, I'd argue that all of it does, so I think you shouldn't be super surprised when the majority of discussion is more about overpowering than it is battle strategy. These battles don't exist on an actual plotline. They're more conceptual than anything else, so battle strategy isn't super useful unless its really, really bare bones stuff

Then why doesn't he use it all the time? Or in the Deadbattle. AlienX never opens with that kinda hax. And skip hax. Even power wise Asriel should be far older and far trickier than Ben10. He's studied advance magic surely theres something he can use against this wank of a monstrosity.

Time manipulation Alien X's frozen in time and Asriel slices him in two with his swords. Seriously I have tried everything noteworth from the one fight where asriel is in it.

Alien X has Time Manipulation of his own so that won't work. Also Alien X also has Mid High regen so slicing him to bits wont work unless Asriel can atomize

Juron Pilo said:
Then why doesn't he use it all the time? Or in the Deadbattle. AlienX never opens with that kinda hax. And skip hax. Even power wise Asriel should be far older and far trickier than Ben10. He's studied advance magic surely theres something he can use against this wank of a monstrosity.
well he doesn't open with it every time because that wouldn't be in character. this fight isn't in character because they're bloodlusted. All of this is stuff that's pretty standard for the wiki. As for death battle, it's mainly so that they could have an animated fight that kept viewers interested, but also because they misunderstood how it works. As it's put in the show, a celestialsapien could just blink and you'd be gone. Even if that weren't the case, death battle isn't exactly the be-all-end-all for vs debates, especially their ben 10 vs GL vid which was full of holes. As for the whole power-wise thing, they're both multiverse level in both AP and dura, so I have no idea what you mean by that, and unless you have an actual feat that Asriel has done, saying "surely theres something" isn't really enough. That's like saying "The Brain from Pinky and The Brain is smart, so surely he'll think of some way to defeat every lovecraftian god"

Sooo this is stomp for alien x than. So can we get the match off their profiles? Since it's pretty much clear that alien x would win in this fight

@Bad They are bloodlusted here while they weren't bloodlusted back then and my CRT/clarification happened regarding Alien X's soul(s).

Because Alien X got a New ability and people is putting him in bloodlust Mode to make him use it.

Even if it's never shown.

It means they will use their most lethal moves.

Kinda BS when I don't think AX has ever shown how his EE works.

The Calaca said:
It means they will use their most lethal moves.

Kinda BS when I don't think AX has ever shown how his EE works.
wasn't alien x going to erase professor paradox from existence? I forgot which episode, I think it was the forge of creation episode or something like that

Yes thats true but anyway we do know that alien x can't be affected by mind or soul hax so shouldn't we get the match off in theire profile? Since Alien x would win this fight wherever he did use EE or not because asriel mind or soul hax won't work on alien x anyway

The Calaca said:
If EE isn't used, how would AX win?
LOL I don't know maybe he could win with other abilities like reality warping or duplicating himself, Regenerationn, I don't know, the main reason why asriel won in the first round is because he can mind hax Alien x but now we've discovered that alien x can't be affected by mind and soul hax so I don't see how asriel would win this fight if he can't mind hax him

I think Asriel still win if Alien X is in the character, since Alien X has nothing can stop Asriel's save and load and he also has no resistance to EE and memory erasure

Lord JJJ said:
I think Asriel still win if Alien X is in the character, since Alien X has nothing can stop Asriel's save and load and he also has no resistance to EE and memory erasure
Alien X has information manipulation to turn Asriel's life-force into spaghetti, which might put Asriel in a death-loop if he SAVE/LOAD's since X has to alter the universe to do so. So no none of asriel abilities would work against alien x

Also Alien X is nigh omniscient and omnipresent so he would be able to figure out what's going on with the whole save/load thing and he should be able to time manip asriel into flowey

Alien X isn't omnipresent. Look at his file.

And Asriel's Acausality nopes the paradox.

Dude, this is the very same thing that the previous thread.

what Alien X CAN do is manipulate time in a certain space like what Doctor Strange did to that apple in the Doctor Strange movie or how Thanos brought Vision back to when he was alive in Infinity War. Alien X could presumably rewind Asriel back to before he absorbed the human souls and all the monster souls, then it's just a matter of killing Flowey which should be a piece of cake

No, not really.

Besides Asriel just noping Frisk' time manip, erasing all of time (including, you know, when he absorbed said souls) could not take his powers away, or even affect him in any major manner, and Frisk with (at best) equal amounts of DT could whistand all of reality (including all timelines) being erased by Chara and still come back.

I didn't say erase all of time. Alien X can take a chunk of reality and rewind it. If he rewinds Asriel, he can set Asriel to a state such that he doesn't have enough DETERMINATION to SAVE/LOAD. The reason Asriel "noped" Frisk's time manip is because he got more DETERMINATION than Frisk had, but since that's not how Alien X's time manip works, it wouldn't do that.

And that is useless.

You can't rewind someone whose power exists unbound by time. Undoing everything that happened in the past will not affect the DT Asriel already has.

Not only that, but Asriel got his powers in a whole different reality, and taking a chunk of the time in the neutral battlefield wouldn't let him rewind far enough, nor would it affect Asriel's memories.

He would probably be able to go so far as to rewind Asriel's form way back to when he was a DETERMINATION-less, non-sentient, flower, and since it's only localized time manip, that wouldn't actually bring back Asriel's original body, not that it would matter since if he did bring back Asriel's original body, he could just kick Asriel's ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back