• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X fights another genius

Alien X vs Aizen

Both Low 2-C and speed =

3388519-3709056210-32089.png
inxmp2un1aq41.jpg

Just got an huge downgrade:

Just got an huge upgrade:

Still Low 2-C since 2017 with no changes:

Ongoing CRT, just wait I guess. Might be a stomp either way tho. (If all of Aizen’s hax fail against multiversal range and AP can’t bypass AX’s regen then EE gg eventually)

This will be a stomp when Alien X gets pseudo immunity to soul hax, Aizen can't do anything other than soul crush as it stands.

Aight, so closing it is then I guess. (Btw you could have argued sealing and power null but both will also get yeeted by my CRT, unless both are also soul-related and you already accounted for that)

Aight, so closing it is then I guess. (Btw you could have argued sealing and power null but both will also get yeeted by my CRT)
Neither would work anyway give that;
  1. Alien X can teleport and the sealing can be broken by raw power
  2. The power nullification isn't really that notable and should probably be removed, regardless it only works on those far weaker than Aizen.

All right then, technically he needs portals to travel between universes though (if that’s relevant). He will however still be able to reverse time while sealed to un-seal himself.

Does EE from AX even affect souls? Because that’s what he would need for it to bop Aizen and I was under the impression that it was only physical.

Also AX lost their 2-B? When did that happen and how did they not at least get 2-C?

Does EE from AX even affect souls? Because that’s what he would need for it to bop Aizen and I was under the impression that it was only physical.

Also AX lost their 2-B? When did that happen and how did they not at least get 2-C?
Everything logically includes souls + Grandma Verdona is pure mana, with mana being the substance for souls. So if she gets erased, so does her soul and AX was stated to be able to erase everything, which includes Verdona.

But yeah best to just wait with EE.

Back