• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Inazuma Eleven Go Chrono Stone Discussions

Alright...second thread since my first one didnt save (This one a bit more abridged but willing to give more points in discussion). But basically a thread to announce my plans and scaling given my rewatch and noting down of Inazuma Eleven Go Chrono Stone. Now this is he 2nd season of Inazuma Eleven Go, and i did this before Go cause of enjoyment and a better basing, characters i this season are much more profile worthy too i feel. Of course, this means i cant really make profiles for characters who did appear in Go first, and then by extension Galaxy who already has some crazy stuff in power going on. So yet again, more profiles before the main characters can be made.

For scaling however, i have foudn the power levels based upon multiplications, whether mutlipliers have been stated, shown, or i base them off chain shoots (a technique in the show where players combine their powers). With this, they have been able to give me several sums that have stretched the series across Tier 6. And these are quite extreme lowballs due to the limited numbers of these occurences, the inconsistency of Inazuma and its power translated via story (Act as if they're normal humans), so i feel that these should be rather fair stats. There are other feats that i will link however that if anyone has the ability to calc, will help, i dont know how well they would be able to be calced though. So lets begin.

Tier Changes
6-C: Raimon by end of Go, Tenma by end of Go.

High 6-C: Alpha, Fei Rune, Resonance Tenma, Parallel World Yuuichi Beta, Shuu, Protocol Omega members, Gamma, Zanark, All of Chrono Storm by at most the Shogunate era.

Low 6-B: Perfect Cascade Practise Mode

6-B: Perfect Cascade Hyper Dive Mode, Second Stage Children, All of Raimon and Chrono Storm by Ragnarok bases, Alpha Beta and Gamma MUGEN Training, Zanark, Garo, Giris, Meia, Fei Rune (Awakened power), Saryuu Ampule Amped, Chrono Storm (with Miximaxes), Base Full Power Saryuu, also with Shellbit Burst.

6-A: Grand Luster Hissatsu Tactics, Strongest Eleven Surge.

Explanations
Hakuryuu's White Hurricane at least: 4.32 Gigatons (As calced )

Sangoku's Burai Hand = 8.64 Gigatons (Stopped Zero Magnum, dual shot from both Hakuryuu and Shuu at the same time) = Tenma by end of Go with at least Keshin

Alpha easily busts through Tenma's Keshin, and Fei can keep up with Alpha and the rest of Protocol Omega, along with his Dupli

Tenma required Time-Space Resonance in order to keep up with Protocol Omega. Visual shows that there were 18x parallel Tenma's contributing to his power and allowed him to unlock Keshin Armed via sheer power. Given by what actual Resonance means amongst waves (Combining of the Sum), and the visuals show they fully contributed to the power boost of Tenma, i would say its justifiable. I made a page on Superpower wiki here explaining it, where you can see from the gif the visual i am talking about.

Endou could skip from his power before Season 1 (Before he learnt God Hand) to being able to stop Alpha's hissatsu shot with God Hand, later even unlocking a Keshin Great the Hand thanks to this Time Space Resonance. Though El Dorado's computer implies there were 7 Parallel Endou's contributing to the power, however is less supported than Tenma's due to Tenma's parallel versions being shown as well as the fact Endou's were mixed in with explanation, so unlikely for this to happen. However, supports crazy high power boost due to it that warrants an 18x multiplication.

Tenma could surpass Protocol Omega members and fight on par with Alpha. Resonanced Yuuichi equal to or less than Alpha.

Alpha same rank as Beta, and though Beta seems to be slightly stronger, should be comparable. Beta was able to break through both Tenma's Keshin (With no resonance) and Sangoku's Burai Hand together with a base kick, meaning she scales to 8.64 x 2 = 17.28 Gigatons

Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Resonanced Tenma, Fei Rune, Resonance Yuuichi = 17.28 x 18 = 311.04 Gigatons (High 6-C)

Beta can also ration some of her power (Ghost Miximax) among 11 separate players. Gave a man with no prior training or experience with soccer enough power and technique to compete with Raimon briefly, and unlock their own keshin. When giving some to her own team Protocol Omega, she still had enough power left to summon her own Keshin Armed while Protocol Omega 2.0 stayed dominant over Raimon

Betas Keshin Armed was broken through (albeit Beta may have lacked the power she gave via Ghost Miximax) by Miximax Shindou's Setsuna Boost. 311.04 Gigatons is only a reading for her base, and should be much stronger than Keshin Armed. For now, Miximaxing (though it varies in power depending on whose aura is fused), would be comparable at least amongst the 11 miximaxes in Chrono Storm.

Zanark's Disaster Break able to break through Keshin Armed Tenma and Miximax Tyranno Fei (comparable to Base Beta, if not higher), only stopped by Base Taiyou afterwards (Who should be at least comparable to Burai Hand at this stage, baseless to scale him to Beta)

Zanark's Disaster Break = 311.04 x 2 + 8.64 = 630.72 Gigatons.

Shinsuke's Miximax with Liu Bei able to stop Disaster Break with no Hissatsu during this time. > 630.72 Gigatons.

Zanark later could break through base Miximax Shinsuke with Disaster Break after a power boost from his SSC Awakening.

Base Practise Mode Perfect Cascade able to break through Kinako's hissatsu (Stronger than base Beta going via scaling, comparable to 311.04 Gigatons), Kirino's Miximaxed Hissatsu La Flamme which should scale to 630.72 Gigatons , and could only then be stopped by Shinsuke's Miximaxed Hissatsu, albeit barely. Give PC were holding back also,

Base Perfect Cascade = 311.04 + 630.72 x 2 = 1572.48 Gigatons or 1.57248 Teratons. (Low 6-B)

Dual Planet Aerial Shot, uses the power of two Perfect Cascade members and labelled with them in perfect synchronisation (Perfect Cascade members androids of the same make, should have equal power).

Dual Planet Aerial Shot Base Perfect Cascade = 1.57248 x 2 = 3.14496 Teratons

Perfect Cascade then have many ways of powerboost. Plasma Shadow Keshin, Serious Mode (Not full power), Plasma Shadow Keshin Armed and then Hyper Dive mode. Raises the possibility even with low scalings of 2x power boosts each that can be borderline 6-B. Will check each calc with such from scaling further on to see if there is large difference. Fei using Keshin Armed and Miximax at the same time was stated to be a strong power boost but not enough alone to surpass them. Finally surpassed (via plot)

Second Stage Children: -Faram able to easily stop Tsurugi's Kiku Ichimonji Miximax shot with no hissatsu. Comparable to Kinako with Master Dragon Miximax at this stage, should be comparable to Hyper Dive Perfect Cascade

Tsurugi Keshin Armed + Kinako Keshin Armed able to beat Second Stage Children's Keshin Block Gigabyte Screw.Due to lowballing, and the use of the high power boost with Keshin Armed, Can probably scale. Use of baseline 6-B

Second Stage Children Hissatsu = 6.28992 Teratons (Low 6-B) - 7 Teratons (Baseline 6-B). High tier Second Stage Children include Giris, Meia, Zanark, Fei, Saryuu, Vanfeny and Garsha

Alpha, Beta and Gamma Omega Attack after their MUGEN training, able to easily get past 4 SSC Gil members and then Bufu's Rejection hissatsu with Omega Attack, split between them and lowscaling Rejection to a base SSC,

Base Alpha Beta and Gamma MUGEN = 10.4832 - 11.7 Teratons

In Gil match, combination hissatsu used by Giris and Meia Dead Future. Giris and Meia at least comparable to individual Alpha Beta and Gamma given Gil match, Therefore Dead Future would instead be 20.9664 - 23.4 Teratons. Base Zanark stopped Dead Future in base. With Keshins out, Jounetsu no Lovers, Giris and Meia can strengthen eachother as their special ability more so than other keshins. Giris and Meia also match members of The Lagoon, the strongest Feida team.

Zanark later went on months training using time travel between the matches of Gil and Garu. Absorbed the power of the Hurricane Clara Jane and used it for Miximaxing. Became so strong that he surpassed that of regular SSC children completely, even Fei. During match with The Lagoon, was able to break through Reverse World alone with Great Max na Ore before Lagoons ampule amping.

Shellbit Burst described as a hissatsu that can multiply the power of a shot by 7x accordingly in the games, and is shown to do so in the visuals. Comparing Saryuu to Giris and Meia,

Shellbit Burst from base Saryuu = 73.3824 - 81.8 Teratons (6-B) (If base not comparable to Zanark), Or 146.7648 - 163.8 Teratons (High 6-B)

Would be higher when Ampule Amped, at full power, using Keshin, Keshin Armed or Miximax.

Shellbit Burst from Miximax + Keshin Armed Saryuu was only stopped by the combined efforts of 4 Miximaxed members of Chrono Storm including Shinsuke's Rejoice for the Country. Miximax should be at least comparable to Alpha, Beta and Gamma. High lowball (Comparing Saru's base to using Keshin Armed and Miximaxing at the same time)

At Base in full power, Saru able to get past 3 Miximaxed defenders, a Miximax hissatsu and was only stopped afterwards by combined efforts of Miximax Tenma and Tsurugi

Base full power Saryuu (and the Lagoon) = 62.8992 - 70.2 Teratons (By the end, Individual power of Chrono Storm in Miximax). Possibly stronger than that of his Shellbit Burst seeing as it took comparable efforts to stop them both.

Theoretical Base full power Saru with Shellbit Burst = 440.2944 - 491.4 Teratons

Grand Luster Tactics uses power of all 11 members to amp to ball. Tenma's Mach Wind with Grand Luster amp therefore should be 691.8912 (High 6-B) - 772.2 Teratons (6-A)

Strongest Eleven Surge comparable to Grand Luster, uses the full power of all 11 members of Chrono Stone (Can be at least counted as a sum, as it is stated that without all 11 members of Chrono Storm present, they would be unable to tap into at least half the power they are meant to). Was able to easily beat through the whole team of the Lagoon, Superior Reverse World and then finally Saryuu's last attempt in his base full power

Speeds
Should stay at Massively Hypersonic+ at least (Should be Superior to original Inazuma speeds, can still harness lightning, Tsurugi described to be consistently lightning fast in his Miximax).

Possible FTL warrants however (for Discussion) are:

-Hissatsu's that can physical harness and shoot light (Dragon Blaster, Omega Attack etc.)

Keshins, Fei's Keshin Lightspeed fighter Robin labelled as Lightspeed, a game-exclusive Keshin called Lightspeed Maxim that in his description stated to be faster than light, and impossible to track with naked eye. Unknown if other Keshins would scale, however this Keshin was introduced in the games based on Season 1, and could therefore compare towards Chrono Stone Keshins.

Durability
While we can do the regular scaling from Attack Potency, i feel that Inazuma characters are fairly Stone Walls, seeing as a lot of characters can in fact take high powered shots head on, even if they are unable to stop them. This is also supported by the fact there are multiple instances in the series of players actually getting hurt by moves (Such as Fubuki from Supernova, or pretty much anytime Sangoku is in goal). Thats why i feel that we can perhaps bring up their durability slightly higher than their AP (By whole tiers), but this is up for discussion.

No one listed sadly, its been quite a dead verse up until i've decided to look into it, was only created for like, 1 character from the series at the time. Know a few individuals though so i will ask them if they have any queries

It seem Sound Good but how we create their keys of these ones?

Key for Tenma Guys

Go >> At least 6-C

Chrono Stone (First Half) >> High 6-C, possibly Low 6-B, 6-B with Miximaxes

Chrono Stone (End Half) >> Low 6-B, 6-B with Miximaxes, 6-A with Grand Luster Hissatsu Tactics and Strongest Eleven Surge.

Galaxy (Pre-Grand Celesta Galaxy) >> At least 6-A

I see what you mean since these are quite hard lowballs not counting any extra multipliers within Miximaxing, Keshin Armed etc, Im fine with 'possibly Low 6-B with Miximaxing/Keshin Armed' maybe (Though then we would have to put them at a baseline), might be hard to say Miximaxing is 6-B at the first half too with no calc inputs coming close enough. Depends what you'd mean by first and second half too.

By Ragnarok everyone pretty much becomes aroundLow 6-B - 6-B within base via keeping with Second Stage Children (Even a load of the fodder Raimons), so i doubt

Pre Grand Celesta is a little iffy to be 6-A, i dont think Galaxy and Chrono Stone are thaaat far behind, a least before souls. Plus it would only really be Tenma Tsurugi and Shindou before that, with all the rest of the Galaxy team not being as powerful, yet still matching others through the prelims. Think they stay at 6-B there for now like their bases at Ragnarok, but will look into Galaxy once we've made all we can with Chrono Stone. We know the high-end is all the way at Tier 3-A lmao.

It will all be within one key i think, just different tiers within it to signify when these changes are, like High 6-C Pre-Ragnarok (Or whichever Era they first demonstrate the power), 6-B Post Ragnarok for example

But it should be Pre & Post Ragnarok is better, which we can give their tier easily, like...

Chrono Stone (Pre-Ragnarok) : High 6-C, possibly Low 6-B via Miximaxes/Kenshin Armed

Chrono Stone (Post-Ragnarok) : Low 6-B, possibly 6-B via Miximaxes/Kenshin Armed, 6-A with Grand Luster Hissatsu Tactics and Strongest Eleven Surge.

Galaxy (Pre-Grand Celesta ) : At least 6-B, higher with Souls, also and new members of Earth Eleven other than the fours get Possibly 6-B?

The Low 6-B rating possibility for Pre-Ragnarok, while not the biggest stretch imaginable, has no backing toward it to be honest unless maybe up to Zanark, where it gets to High 6-C+. Practise Mode Perfect Cascade are rather casual with their Low 6-B rating too, and easily beat Nishiki's Keshin Armed who beat Zanark's, so there isn't even a shred of comparability.at the time.

Post Ragnarok everyone is pretty much 6-B baseline at the start in base, and thats a wide enough tier to account for things like keshin transformations etc, as Chrono Storm, oher Feida teams, Protocol Omega all find themselves within the tier smoothly. Miximaxes and Keshins dont really bring them up from that in any clear way.

Yeah, fair to say those 3 in base are 6-B, though it seems every Go character at that point was at a level comparable seeing as Teikoku could still drive through with those 3 around.

I suppose yeah, i'd want to look more into the OG series and Go season 1 too since ive figured a new way of scaling power though too. But admittedly would much prefer to go through Galaxy again

Wait you've already done them?Think we needed more clearance and acceptance before we added them, but even then this isn't what i had in mind

Dont think we should give anyone Strongest Eleven Surge or Grand Luster since those are team based, and wouldn't be valid within a 1v1 match, also the 6-B. I'll change it but will have to ask if this would be enough (Given the fact the number of commenters on the verse is limited and i made the original undisturbed stats anyway)

@Jinx666

Can you remind me with an easy to understand summary of what you want to do here and why?

I want to make profiles of characters from this anime, and have put forward what their tiers would be, using viable calc multipliers, from this accepted calc. (Based around power stacking features within the series, and are a scarce number which makes these lowballs).

I have already made three profiles within this series already, and would have to make a thread explaining the upgrades i want to give them such as this, as well as am welcome to discussing it with whatever number of people knowledgable on the series and/or Content Revision in case i had made any errors or there is disagreement, but sadly theres a lack i've had to seek out. I would however just like to get these done and am confident these are accurate scales due to their lowball nature, and was the one to tier the first 3 profiles accordingly, and request the Accepted calc above anyway.

I would probably be able to yes, i do have my Hissatsu scaling for OG Inazuma completed, but would probs still have to rewatch to get a better sense.

Thanks for recalcing that btw, any calc helps, and would you ever be open to calcing more Inazuma feats?

Back