• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alice (Isekai at Peace) vs Sirin (Honkai Impact)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Might be a bad idea since Sirin is like an 11-D smurf, but oh well
2ed721e9565e28b4fa37a6bd5efd901b.png
Sirin.%28Houkai.3rd%29.600.2903870.jpg

Both are High 6-C
Speed equalized
Who wins?
Shalltear: 1
Sirin: 1
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Don't know the characters, but the 11D stuff would be decisive here? I mean, the resistances of Sirin don't seem to cover the things of Alice, based on the profiles Alice can prevent that Sirin get information from her added with the precognition, causality and fate manipulation I don't really see Sirin using her 11D stuff. So this can be premature, but unless hear a argument for that from the Sirin side then my vote go to Alice.

Alice's fighting style is basically analyzing her opponent, due how smart she is, she for example knew time stop was used on her the first time it was used, figured out her opponents fighting style basically just from how they position themselves. In addition she has the keen ability to perceive danger before it happens and respond to it, and is able to understand her opponents abilities, and can react faster than she can think.

She has 1000's of clones all over the world, who all share knowledge with each other, several of which are comparable to the main body. Also when she is fighting you might just be fighting a clone, can never really know, you think you beat her, then nope just a clone.

She also very actively twists causality so attacks don't hit her, Hekatonkheires essentially manipulates fate and probably to make sure she wins, so she gets faster and faster to dodge things she wouldn't be able to, and can basically ignore durability.

Ultimate Battle Form is just the advanced version of Hekatonkheires, she becomes the embodiment of hope, hope doesn't end, so neither does her growth, she gets infinitely stronger and stronger, and evolves to resist whatever is used on her

11-D stuff aren't cover all of alice abilities , but she still follow this stuff.
That's interesting, it was a bit naive for my part no expect a "physiology page" for her when a lot of series have one. So after reading it seem like the info manipulation to prevent Sirin to know about her isn't gonna work, but the precog, fate and probability seems like it would work, so in principle my premise that she could win before the 11D stuff happen still stand.

1 for Alice.

Unrelated to this thread, but just remembered the upper level demons like Alice are missing perception manipulation, so basically not only won't you be able to get any information about who they are, you won't even be able to recognize them if you somehow found them.

Unrelated to this thread, but just remembered the upper level demons like Alice are missing perception manipulation, so basically not only won't you be able to get any information about who they are, you won't even be able to recognize them if you somehow found them.
The honkai energy page already cover the perception manipulation so I don't think it's gonna work.

Fair enough.

Edit: Also, talking about things unrelated looking to their profiles I discovered that Instinctive Reaction is really a thing so later I'm gonna make a CRT to add it to characters in Arifureta.

I'm definitely voting for Sirin,
Sirin, due to possesing insane amounts of houkai energy, can casually reality bend and **** with time due to how the very nature of Houkai energy is. Not to mention the H1C barriers and the fact that she can call upon the Will of the Honkai to help her. Plus I'm fairly certain that Sirin could just BFR to the Sea of Quanta which would instantly 11-D mindrape Shalltear

She does have more potent stuff, just a matter if she can get it off first.

Also as i said about Alice, she could indeed BFR Alice, but wouldn't necessarily mean she is defeated, as that could just be a clone, and she has other versions of herself all over the world.

Will count your vote for now though.

She does have more potent stuff, just a matter if she can get it off first.

Also as i said about Alice, she could indeed BFR Alice, but wouldn't necessarily mean she is defeated, as that could just be a clone, and she has other versions of herself all over the world.
Sirin fights by bfr'ing everything in sight, her first move is to bfr. Theresa vs Sirin, first thing Sirin tried is bfr, Welt vs Sirin, first thing she did was bfr, Siegfried and Cecilia, ect.

As for the clone point, Sirin could potentially eventually track down all of them given that she can just ask WoTH to show her where Alice clones were. Plus Sirin has H1C range anyway so she can just use that as well as the fact that her appearance can cause global disasters (as seen when she reappeared in Kiana's body) so really all she needs is to figure out where the clones are which is relativley simple for her

Alice does have precognition and can react faster than she can think, so she might be able to attack first.

Even if Sirin got it off before Alice attacks first, i guess she could manipulation probability or twist causality so it doesn't hit.

I do think Alice has some potential ways to win here.

Basically the reason as to why I think Alice win is because of that, the precog, fate and probability manipulation make me thing that she isn't gonna let Sirin use her 11D things and thus Alice defeat her with one of her things.

Alice does have precognition and can react faster than she can think, so she might be able to attack first.

Even if Sirin got it off before Alice attacks first, i guess she could manipulation probability or twist causality so it doesn't hit.

I do think Alice has some potential ways to win here.
Even if Alica attacks first, I doubt she can get past Sirin's barriers.

Also, probability and casuality manipulation probably wouldn't do much given that houkai energy allows for reality warping to the extents where time can be rewound, and stuff like that. Also it's practically impossible for Alice to hit Sirin since Sirin's barriers are just there, not to mention that Aegis of God exists which lets her insta-leap out of trouble, plus WoTH can just save her ass a million times over. It boils down to the matter of how long can Alice dodge before Sirin murks her. Plus Sirin can always just hide in imaginary space and attack from there.

Is the barrier always active?

Time being rewound is a bit different from Alice abilities.

Alice can keep dodging forever, she generates a limitless amount of energy, also her probability manipulation makes the impossible possible, even if she only has a 1% chance of winning, she will win, also even if there is a 0% chance, she will just create that possibility anyway.

Is the barrier always active?

Time being rewound is a bit different from Alice abilities.

Alice can keep dodging forever, she generates a limitless amount of energy, also her probability manipulation makes the impossible possible, even if she only has a 1% chance of winning, she will win, also even if there is a 0% chance, she will just create that possibility anyway.
The barrier is something Sirin summons, but Speed is equalized so yeah.

As for the last point it seems like NLF; Also I doubt that'd even really be a factor given that Herrschers defy literal logic, so probability isn't something super relevant to them. Not to mention that Herrschers are abstract concepts that can't be harmed by regular means and require special means to sustain damage, plus Herrschers generally break physical laws on a whim however they want. Plus the riddiculous amount of hax and the fact that at all times Sirin is able to contact the WoTH regardless of the timeframe to **** stuff is also a thing. Also Sirin has subjective reality and can virtually turn anything into a 0 so it'd go back and forth

also would Alice's haxes be even able to counter Sirin's hax? Sirin's hax all work on an 11 dimensional level and her casual attacks rip apart reality since she's a herrscher. So I don't see how Alice who has 3D hax would be able to stop 11D hax

Whelp, there goes this being fair.

Sirin stomps then, will have to find someone else to have a fair match against Alice, but first will see if the Gods can have good matches, thinking Dante first, then Kratos.

No that's blatant overclaim , channeled power from 11-D being wouldn't grant you 11-D potency without proper evidence , and they've a lot of contradiction if honkai corrupt are 11-D then human civilization should fall any longer.

No that's blatant overclaim , channeled power from 11-D being wouldn't grant you 11-D potency without proper evidence , and they've a lot of contradiction if honkai corrupt are 11-D then human civilization should fall any longer.
It's not channeling power, Houkai energy is a direct result of the WoTH itself, and can beat people who've resisted the sea of quanta mindrape (which is 11D)

As i said they've a contradiction , then every honkai beast would have 11-D corruption same as your reason which is weird , plus both herrscher and valk generated honkai energy from themselve which they're not 11-D being.

As you said honkai energy is direct from WOTH not sirin.

If you wanna give her 11-D corrupt you need to put an evidence for her 11-D corrupt directly.

As i said they've a contradiction , then every honkai beast would have 11-D corruption same as your reason which is weird , plus both herrscher and valk generated honkai energy from themselve which they're not 11-D being.

As you said honkai energy is direct from WOTH not sirin.

If you wanna give her 11-D corrupt you need to put an evidence for her 11-D corrupt directly.
Dude i literally have 0 clue what you've even said please fix your grammar because this is literally unintelligible

There are many thing need to say here
1. Herrschers are not Abstract Existence, they are just human vessel that contain Honkai Energy and act as Agent of Destruction for Honkai God, destroy their physical body which is the human vessel will completely remove them from fight, the only thing left is their core which contain their consciousness but dormant until there have a new vessel for them, they need human body to awaken.
2. Sirin until now are not display any 11-D hax, it is NLF to claim that she have 11-D hax because Honkai God have 11-D hax

There are many thing need to say here
1. Herrschers are not Abstract Existence, they are just human vessel that contain Honkai Energy and act as Agent of Destruction for Honkai God, destroy their physical body which is the human vessel will completely remove them from fight, the only thing left is their core which contain their consciousness but dormant until there have a new vessel for them, they need human body to awaken.
2. Sirin until now are not display any 11-D hax, it is NLF to claim that she have 11-D hax because Honkai God have 11-D hax
Herrschers are literally abstract existences, it's stated if im not mistaken They're manifestations of concepts

And yes she did display 11-D hax, i.e. higher dimensional mathematical cube, using WoTH as practically her stand, 11D barriers, ect. She also resisted 11D hax, such as the Fenghuang Down which works on people who can enter the sea of quanta, and so on.

also do you know what NLF is? Because the example you used is incredibly wrong;

NLF - No limits fallacy - if something doesn't have demonstrated limits, then it doesn't have any

Please read better

Herrschers are literally abstract existences, it's stated if im not mistaken They're manifestations of concepts

And yes she did display 11-D hax, i.e. higher dimensional mathematical cube, using WoTH as practically her stand, 11D barriers, ect. She also resisted 11D hax, such as the Fenghuang Down which works on people who can enter the sea of quanta, and so on.
1. The feat say otherwise as conventional weapon still affect her, and her physical body got destroyed in 2nd Impact she kind of die, her consciousness reside in her core goes domant, which practically an incap

2. Have 11-D barrier which belong to durability doesn't mean all other of her abilities are 11-D, it is association fallacy and Fenghuang Down are 11-D AP attack. You need feat of actually affecting an entire 11-D structure with you hax to have 11-D hax

1. The feat say otherwise as conventional weapon still affect her, and her physical body got destroyed in 2nd Impact she kind of die, her consciousness reside in her core goes domant, which practically an incap

2. Have 11-D barrier which belong to durability doesn't mean all other of her abilities are 11-D, it is association fallacy and Fenghuang Down are 11-D AP attack. You need feat of actually affecting an entire 11-D structure with you hax to have 11-D hax
Her void lances can literally pierce the imaginary tree.

Also her physical body got destroyed because Cecilia sealed her powers with her own hax??? The only time she was affected by a weapon was with the houkai fission missile while she was low on energy which fun fact isn't conventional. Please just stop

Ok so what’s on Alice’s side that helps her win and saves her from Corruption or BFR
or gets around High 1-C shield
Since based on the haxy nature of both these fighters AP Kinda doesn’t matter much

Not much she can do besides as i said before a fake out where the one who is bfr'ed isn't her but a clone, don't think anything can be done against the shield, as for the corruption, if it's not 11-D, she could get a resistance due to reactive evolution.

From what i am seeing Alice would have to take her out before the smurf stuff comes into play, though people here are debating if she even has 11-D stuff, don't know what's going on there.

Not much she can do besides as i said before a fake out where the one who is bfr'ed isn't her but a clone, don't think anything can be done against the shield, as for the corruption, if it's not 11-D, she could get a resistance due to reactive evolution.

From what i am seeing Alice would have to take her out before the smurf stuff comes into play, though people here are debating if she even has 11-D stuff, don't know what's going on there.
Evolution might help her but that really depends on how fast it is. Houkai can gg no rm upon contact so there's that. Plus it can completely alter chemistry and biology too so hm. As for the 11-D debating stuff, it's from the fact that her haxes work on people who can easily withstand the sea of quanta's hax (mindrape, mind manipulation, existence erasure, ect) which is 11D and saying it's not is quite degen since the sea of quanta itself is an 11D construct that is meant to be a waste for universes where time and space mean nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back