• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alibaba's profile needs to be redone (Magi)

Off topic but does Full Djinn Equip Amon Mode can be used by him in my tourney ? Or it is only available in extreme magic which is out of character ? I wanted to use that pic for the thumbnail of his final match.

Off topic but does Full Djinn Equip Amon Mode can be used by him in my tourney ? Or it is only available in extreme magic which is out of character ? I wanted to use that pic for the thumbnail of his final match.
He uses full dijnn equip in character so it's fine. His AP is Low 6-B with it.

Did you fix the intelligence section for Alibaba's page?
Also sorry for adding more things onto his profile but

For his Life Review. I'm not sure if it should be considered as Time Manipulation, though if it is it should definitely be Limited.

His Life Review is more like Perception Manipulation (Specifically Perception Amplification), Enhanced Senses, Instinctive Reaction (his body moves on it's own when it's in danger).

And POSSIBLY: Information Analysis or Analytical Prediction (He was able to read his opponents movements while using Life Review)

I'd like to know if these (especially the Info Analysis or Analytical Prediction) are okay to add instead of Time Manipulation.
What do the rest of you think about this?

Add some more info in Integllence like on who he was trained by and people who had how much experience that he defeated.

Back