• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alexander Anderson VS. Kirei Kotomine

Yea boi

Speed is equalized, both of them are 9-A, and for obvious reasons, Kirei's Mantra Boosts are restricted. Anderson starts in base, but is allowed to use Helena's nail if he deems it necessary. Which of these battle priests will triumph?

Location: The battle takes place in the church of Fuyuki. This means Angra Mainyu is technically not restricted. However, Kirei wouldn't have easy access to it, as he'd have to lead Anderson to the lake where it was located.

Kirei: 3 (Promestein, Iapitus, Weekly)

Anderson:

Kirei's 0.00822 Tons, while Anderson is 0.01480532703, making the AP gap pretty minimal

Kirei can use his c o n c e p t u a l regen negation to deal with Anderson in that regard

ugh yeah I'll just sit back a bit here

Any AP gap isn't a big deal; Kirei's very used to fighting people stronger than him, and his melee kinda ignores durability anyways.

I haven't watched Hellsing so I dunno the specifics about how Anderson fights, but I think Kirei has the advantage even without his Black Keys, thanks to stuff like his skill in close combat, (analytical) precognition, and stamina.

In melee, while Kirei can take a good hit from Anderson, a good hit from Kirei is going to pulverize internal organs. If Anderson does use Helena's Nail, the same thing applies; Kirei could use Bajiquan to force the Nail out of his heart with a solid hit.

He also does have Black Keys, which he can use to negate Anderson's regen and pin him down. Also, you didn't mention whether or not Angra Mainyu is restricted (it should be, since it'd oneshot Anderson regardless of form).

You didn't mention whether or not Angra Mainyu is restricted (it should be, since it'd oneshot Anderson regardless of form).

Angra Mainyu in HF was laying around in the lake IIRC. I'll update the battle assumptions.

Seems to be in Kirei's favor. Following.

Crazy Catholic Priest fra.... wait shit that's both of them.

I guess I'll go with Kirei then?

Kirei most likely takes the dub. He could likely figure out Anderson's weakness with the Nail due to how much of a battle strategist he is, and could also more than handle Andy's base with relative ease thanks to his superior abilities.

Kirei Kotomine gets my vote

Back