• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No but I could make a crt, the slowing isn't part of my argument, im simply pointing out cal didn't shift the burden of proof.

Question couldn't it just be game mechanics that your slowed with her aid?

edit SIR I AM THE PEN OR THE SWORD! HOW DARE YOU! We must duel on the field of honor!

What Cal was claiming is that the Time Break is better in Secret Rings where Sonic does it under Shahra's assistance from Generations when he no longer needs that assistance to perform it.

Voting Sonic FRA, and the votes might be invalid, and Time Break is the same as Secret Rings in terms of how it works

Except they did, multiple times they showed Sonic using hax and why he wouldn't think he is just a regular human, you are in denial since you are straight up ignoring the arguments of the opposition and repeating yourself

No the arguments lacked scans or had sonic against opponents he already knew were a threat in some capacity the one enemy they presented that was humaniod was a giant purple man swinging a golden club and sonic still didn't start the fight with his hax against him. I have yet to see sonic open with hax against an average looking human

I think at this point theres no aggrement to be had. So we'll leave it up to votes.

edit pot kettle your both black....

Theuser789 said:
Except they did, multiple times they showed Sonic using hax and why he wouldn't think he is just a regular human, you are in denial since you are straight up ignoring the arguments of the opposition and repeating yourself
Neither of them are cutscenes or on-screen feats of Sonic using his hax against ordinary humans, targets that looks like ordinary humans, or even used against enemies that he knows are not a threat to him at all from the start. Nobody is denying anything about the opposition arguments.

Edit: Anyways, let's leave it to the votes like Pen has said.

They said when it was used, you could have just looked into it yourself, and they also explaneid why Alex doesn't look like a regular human, plus they also explaneid that Sonic has experience with gas, you are just ignoring arguments of the opposition and repeating yourself the same debunked stuff

Theuser789 said:
They said when it was used, you could have just looked into it yourself, and they also explaneid why Alex doesn't look like a regular human, plus they also explaneid that Sonic has experience with gas, you are just ignoring arguments of the opposition and repeating yourself the same debunked stuff
Anybody from the streets could look sickly/pale (whether from lack of sleep or such) and have a hoodie in real life. That really doesn't prove anything about Sonic not initially seeing Mercer as an ordinary human. Especially given that humans exists in the Sonic-verse with the majority of them not even being a threat to most mobians with supernatural abilities.

No alex does look like a regular human they tried to deny that but its simply not true, alex looks like your average human. His one expereince with gas he failed to deal with, and mercer isn't something he'd expect gas from. I have yet to hear a single "Debunk" Backed by feats/scans...

Mate youve repeated yourself since the begining of this thread and contiusly ignored our request for evidence or supplied feats that didn't prove anything so...Yeah..

EmperorDoom25 said:
"So we'll leave up to votes"
Bad decision. The sonicgang always win in that case because of huge fanbase and blind FRAs kek
Shots fired. Munches intensely on my popcor

The pen or the sword said:
No alex does look like a regular human they tried to deny that but its simply not true, alex looks like your average human. His one expereince with gas he failed to deal with, and mercer isn't something he'd expect gas from. I have yet to hear a single "Debunk" Backed by feats/scans...

Mate youve repeated yourself since the begining of this thread and contiusly ignored our request for evidence or supplied feats that didn't prove anything so...Yeah..
That last comment is as hominem, you have no position to offend me, and I did show proof and tried to explain it, that doesn't change the fact that they did so, and they also explaneid that Sonic failing with gas means he knows the problem of the gas attacks and that he needs to be careful with them

You yourself have been repeating the entire thread that Sonic is cocky and doesn't use the hax in characterway more than me and trying to explain Sonic's ressurection, so don't say that stuff about me like that

That last comment is as hominem, you have no position to offend me, and I did show proof and tried to explain it, that doesn't change the fact that they did so, and they also explaneid that Sonic failing with gas means he knows the problem of the gas attacks and that he needs to be careful with them

You yourself have been repeating the entire thread that Sonic is cocky and doesn't use the hax in characterway more than me and trying to explain Sonic's ressurection, so don't say that stuff about me like that

Like the points above, Sonic would still need a cutscene or on-screen feat of countering or avoiding gas attacks to make it a viable point. A previous event of a character failing to react to or counter something should not be a solid proof for them trying to counter or avoid that. We're asking for on-screen feats/scans, not overall portrayal.

He made that last statement because you also repeated your arguments as well (which you have accused him of), especially about the "resurrecting from soul energy = resurrecting as a disembodied soul" argument. He did not personally insult you or anything, just pointing out your accusation, so don't try to play the victim card here.

Also, an admin confirmed that's not how it works by the way, in regards to your resurrection from soul energy = resurrection gas a disembodied soul point.

Ive repeated that he's cocky and isn't liable to open with hax against an average looking human. He knows the danger gas poses, doesn't mean he's prepared for the average looking human bursting into a two hundred meter gass ball...To top it off the one showing is sonic failing to deal with gass. I gotta nothing else to say there.

You said I was repeating my self adnausiam Im pointing out you have as well even using points that are completely false. Such as ressurecting without a body, which even cal pointed out is false without feats.

edit I haven't personally insulted you I pointed out you don't have a strong basis to accuse me of repeating myself.

A admin saying so doesn't make your point automaticaly true, especialy since Cal isn't the most knowledgeable about Sonic and he is listed as neutral in the franchise page

Plus I was just saying that he isn't in the position to say stuff about me, let's drop this because the thread is starting to get hostile

Where did you get seven?

Ive counted

Alex: 11 Pen, death, doom, migue, lonlionsite, schnee, Jackydejacky, Darkwraiths, the wright way, Js2, sir sun man

Sonic:7 Shadow, maverick, theuser, emmissarry, shake, violet, god

Theuser789 said:
It's eight actualy, pretty sure Emissary from hell and Godhand are also voting for Sonic
There is no user in this thread with the words "hero" in their name. I think that's supposed to be called "hell", or short for "Emissary from hell", so that's actually 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back