• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aleph cardinals

Anyway, now that I'm on pc, I feel compelled to make a better response...

If you have aleph-omega amount of universes that's only 2-A without further context.
Aleph-omega universes is 1-A+

From aleph-2 sets and onwards, each of those is a transcendence into 1-A (for example, aleph-2 amount of anything would be baseline 1-A, aleph-3 amount of anything would be a transcendence into 1-A, etc), so aleph-omega would be equivalent to 1-A+
This can be extrapolated to larger cardinal numbers as well, such as aleph-3, aleph-4, and so on, and works in much the same way as 1-C and 1-B in that regard.
No that's absolutely not how the wiki treats alephs.
Kek
Only if those universes are stated to have R>F difference.
They don't need to because aleph-1 universes is the equivalent of a R>F difference. Or to be more exact, we equate a R>F difference to uncountable infinite quantities, because if taken literally, R>F feats would be 1-A or 0. The tiering system has its basis in mathematics, not esotericism.
Ask any staff
:alien:
Okay, and I just provided it. Tier 1 can only be reached from 2-A with qualitative superiority. Adding more universes doesn't get you there.
No, it isn't, the same way infinite universes isn't "qualitatively superior" to finite universes. It's just more universes. Adding more universes doesn't bridge the gap between Tier 2 and Tier 1.
If we're referring to dimensions, yes, but not amounts of universes.

That's a fascinating theory, but as it stands, there is no such standard on the wiki that claims this.
I think you killed the FAQ three times.

And higher infinites AKA alephs are not some "transidental" shit but just how many things in this case, how many universes there are.
At some point, the sheer quantity of something breaches into the next cardinality.

That's not true, no. You're making an assumption that there is a well-defined -- and moreover useful -- notion of "difference" between cardinalities.
What?? Assumption?? Bruh... each aleph is more infinite than the previous, you can see the proof in aleph 0 and 1. Aleph 0 is the countable infinite that are equal to the set of integers, and set of integers in continuum hypotesis is strictly smaller than the set of real number that is equal to aleph 1 or uncountable infinite

Why? The tiering system is based on size. Aleph omega universes still retains that kind of size
I don't think that approach is the most logical when it comes to a number of universes. However, I'd be surprised if there was a scan that actually established that the amount of universes was "uncountably infinite."

I don't think that approach is the most logical when it comes to a number of universes. However, I'd be surprised if there was a scan that actually established that the amount of universes was "uncountably infinite."
I mean, we already given Tier 1 ratings if things are large enough in a way that Tier 2 things are infinitesimal in comparison.

hi, assuming aleph omega as the peak for 1-a is still countably infinite, assuming that the infinite aleph omega is an uncountable infinite, which will be the peak for 1a and does the h1a layer only exceed the aleph omega or the infinite aleph omega ?

hi, assuming aleph omega as the peak for 1-a is still countably infinite, assuming that the infinite aleph omega is an uncountable infinite, which will be the peak for 1a and does the h1a layer only exceed the aleph omega or the infinite aleph omega ?
High 1A is the inaccessible cardinal. You can see this on the tiering system.

In the video shown in the faq section there seems to be a lack of harmony with this layer, aleph layer seems to have no definite limit, making infinity infinite and expanding it with another infinity, and this is an endless loop, it can expand to infinity, like an infinity ending one infinity and starting another. I guess the question of what the boundary point is for layer 1a like the unbounded set is not yet known, I don't think this cardinal knows a limit. I don't think it's necessary to sample Alef at layer 1-a.

In the video shown in the faq section there seems to be a lack of harmony with this layer, aleph layer seems to have no definite limit, making infinity infinite and expanding it with another infinity, and this is an endless loop, it can expand to infinity, like an infinity ending one infinity and starting another. I guess the question of what the boundary point is for layer 1a like the unbounded set is not yet known, I don't think this cardinal knows a limit. I don't think it's necessary to sample Alef at layer 1-a.
There's no actual limit to how high alephs can go, just a limit to what they can reach. Their "limit" is the inaccessible cardinal, something so large that no amount of aleph stacking would reach it.

There's no actual limit to how high alephs can go, just a limit to what they can reach. Their "limit" is the inaccessible cardinal, something so large that no amount of aleph stacking would reach it.
yes it is not the highest level specifier in layer 1-a for this

Aleph 0 is the countable infinite that are equal to the set of integers, and set of integers in continuum hypotesis is strictly smaller than the set of real number that is equal to aleph 1 or uncountable infinite
Continuum Hypothesis isn't describing superiority between set of Natural number and Real number, it just say that "There's no set between those two". Also, it status cannot be proven if its true neither false, as it's an independent axiom from the ZFC system.

Continuum Hypothesis isn't describing superiority between set of Natural number and Real number, it just say that "There's no set between those two". Also, it status cannot be proven if its true neither false, as it's an independent axiom from the ZFC system.
When the explanation literally say that? Bruh continuum hypotesis is solution by cantor for that
Cantor gave two proofs that the cardinality of the set of integers is strictly smaller than that of the set of real numbers (see Cantor's first uncountability proof and Cantor's diagonal argument). His proofs, however, give no indication of the extent to which the cardinality of the integers is less than that of the real numbers. Cantor proposed the continuum hypothesis as a possible solution to this question.
The continuum hypothesis states that the set of real numbers has minimal possible cardinality which is greater than the cardinality of the set of integers. That is, every set, S, of real numbers can either be mapped one-to-one into the integers or the real numbers can be mapped one-to-one into S.

But the wiki use it. it's the part of the standard

Back