• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinity Aleph in Tier System?

I once made a thread about asking what exactly is the nature of aleph infinite below.
Aleph Omega = Aleph infinity?

Now that I think I got a stable answer there, I was wondering, where would that be placed in the tier system of Outerversal, would it be Low, Mid or High?

P.S., I found something interesting where if aleph has infinity, it wouldn't be a aleph number but a limit. (Description about Aleph limit below in link)
screenshot

What. It's like mid outerversal I guess assuming it's normal objects of that quantity or something. High 1-A or tier 0 if it's a aleph-omega amount of High 1-A or 0.

What. It's like mid outerversal I guess assuming it's normal objects of that quantity or something. High 1-A or tier 0 if it's a aleph-omega amount of High 1-A or 0.
normal objects like regular matter or dimensions or space/time?

Aleph-infinity normally doesn't get to H-1A cuz large cardinals scale H-1A and aleph-infinity isn't one, but another case if there are aleph-infinity amount of H-1A universes in question.

Aleph-infinity is outerversal (higher degree of it but not the highest)

Back