• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aleister's speed

Why is Aleister Full power only Relativistic when he has entered the Hidden World which is a transcendent empty space?

"This black world was the place not even Magic God Othinus had been able to destroy.
"Oh?"
"Someone" narrowed their eyes at the intense white light from outside.
That "someone" watched as the perpetrator set foot in that divine territory.
"I had noticed you had not shown yourself recently, but I see you were busy with a
touching side job."
The hoarse voice went on to speak a somehow nostalgic name.
"Aleister Crowley the Human."
This magician had silver hair that reached his ankles and wore a green hospital gown.
That human looked both male and female, both childlike and aged, and both saintly and
sinful. His expression as he answered could have been interpreted as any number of
emotions.
"Letting Othinus run free would have been a problem, but I left that to the strength of the
world. The world was temporarily led to destruction as a result, but I still had to prioritize
this. It wasn't easy converting coordinates filled with non-existent numbers into decimal."
Their safe territory was gone.
They would now be thrown out into the existing world and pursued by the people who
lived there.
"Someone" spoke after calculating out how much this truth would influence their plans.
This "someone" spoke with a graceful voice.
"Your attempt to destroy magic is quite eccentric as well. If you had turned that obsessio
in the right direction, you could have been a part of Gremlin too."
"I made some adjustments to myself to ensure that would not happen. That way I ca
control something different than you bizarre magicians who can only live in a distorted
phase."
"I see," replied "someone" with a hoarse voice. "I am only an outsider, but is science really
wonderful enough to indulge yourself in to that extent?""

Back