• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordAizenSama

VS Battles
Retired
To Celebrate Aleister getting some screentime in the novels lets give him some screentime on VsB!

Standard Battle assumptions

speed equalised

Aleister:7

Kenshiro:1

Grace Period

000Beast666
Kenshiro render by cooltaff12-d69hmdw
Kenshiro

That funny you can put alistair in matches from tier 8 character to upper tier 2 character lol , i assume this is with alister staff since he's base is only city level while ken is small island level

Ok is there anyway ken can overcome the immortality and regantion ? if so i give this ken

Hmm... I don't know Kenshiro, so just going from his profile.

For one thing Aleisters style isn't really straight forward combat. For a physical fighter like Kenshiro that is rather bad as Aleister can use his Bilocation to bring a lot of distance between them if he wants to and is, as we have seen, not below assassination.

The other problem is spiritual tripping. Even if Kenshiros durability, without Aleister using the blasting rod is, is on the first look to high to be killed by it one has to consider that it has a curse embedded in it. If the technique doesn't kill it curses to a life of constant failure making further combat really difficult for Kenshiro.

Curse redirection could negate durability depending on the curse.

And lastly there is of course the blasting rod. I don't know if Kenshiro is the type of person that underestimates his opponent or not. If he doesn't then he is in trouble, because that will boost Aleister instantly to have attack power beyond what he can deal with. And if he does he is in for a suprise that will quickly allow Aleister to surpass him.

Lastly to permanently kill Aleister he would need to kill a billion versions of him, which presumambly will increase in number over time. That is really a challenge, especially if one considers what an Aleister can do if he gets time to prep.

So all in all I give it to Aleister.

Kenshiro never underestimated his opponents if that what you ask although the OP didn't says if Alister have his staff or not

Well, it is standard equipment, so he would have it per the standard assumptions that apply if nothing else is specified.

If he doesn't underestimate his opponent that means that he would take into account that Aleisters attack is as strong as his own, or even stronger. Which means that the actual attack will be at least 10 times stronger than his own. That would end badly for him, I think.

isn't this little broken ? from what i understand if he's opponents consider him worthy then he will always have power that rival him or greater but again mean nothing in front of hax so maybe not to broken as i imagined

If he doesn't underestimate his opponent that means that he would take into account that Aleisters attack is as strong as his own, or even stronger. Which means that the actual attack will be at least 10 times stronger than his own. That would end badly for him, I think.

Actually that is not true, yes Kenshiro never underestimates his opponents, but that's only because not all opponents rely on strength and could very well kill him with a supposed hax up their sleeves.

In kenshiros world where even old frail looking men could have the power to annihilate whole armies with a touch. He never underestimates what an opponent has hiding up their sleeves.

In alister's case, Kenshiro would be very perplexed at the sight of Crowley but because of the mastery of all his senses like looking into Peoples auras and such. He wouldn't underestimate the potential risk or threat that alister could be, but at the same time he wouldn't call him his equal or even say he's physically as strong as him. He'd stay his cautious self and analyze the fighting pattern or attacks alister will throw at him while at the same time try to go for a quick instant kill via pressure points.

So if alister gets as strong or stronger the more an opponent underestimates him or doesn't. Than I doubt he will increase above kens AP as Kenshiro will not underestimate him but not see him as an equal of physical strength or power, but the potential he has other ways to kill him like the people in his verse could do no matter how they look.

Hmm I am going with Aleister via his curses ,Regenerationn, mind haxs such as illusions etc. And techiques such as spiritual tripping which allow him to enter a person mind and harm them with weapons that deal actual damage to the victim. Kenshiro is basicallygoing to get haxs to death.

@Grudgeman: Aleisters Aura could very well be overhelmingly strong actually. He has confined a billion versions of himself to the coordinate he stands in and has 1700 years worth of lifeforce.

That aside I think you didn't read the explanation of how the ability works from Aleisters page? Just to explain:

The ability works by always making his magic 10 times stronger than what the opponent currently expects it to be.

So if he expects only some very weak attack Aleister would first attack with his base AP. After that Kenshiro would expect attacks with that AP and due to that get an attack with 10 times that power.

After that he would expect an attack with the 10 times amplified power (since he now has seen that Aleister can do that) and get an attack with the expected power amplified by 10 times again. So in total an attack 100 times the prior power.

If Kenshiro catches on to the fact that every attack gets 10 times stronger and due to that expects the next attack to be 10 times stronger than the prior one, the actual one will be 100 times stronger than the prior one or in other words 10 times stronger than he expects.

So the question of Kenshiros estimation of Aleisters initial AP is only relevant for how much higher Aleisters initial AP is, it will inevitably exceed his after a few attacks.

^Seems ridiculous he will just raise in power more and more with everytime that surprise you it make him ever stronger

it's depend on who do the first attack then

@Dontalk the problem is Ken won't let aleister attack him and will go for the kill.

since I have a better grasp of what that ability does I'll explain my full argument now.

Kenshiro will unlikely doubt the potential threat that aleister could be but at the same time won't overestimate or see him having the same the strength. Aura reading in HNK universe usually doesn't mean the unimaginable power they posses, but rather the kind of fighter the person is. It's basically like reading the persons personality.(i.e. Raohs is huge and ambitious, tokis is calm but fierce, kaiohs is demonic and overflowing etc etc.) so him reading aleisters aura would just tell, this is a very bad man and must die basically.

Don't know if Ken will notice the billions of versions within aleister.

Let's say he does, for Ken that will be something generally very new and suprising, nothing really intimidated hi but rather brings out a cautious side to him and starts observing everything aleister will do or act on.

If this is a fight of 1 Ken vs a billion aleisters , here's what would likely happen.

Kenshiro would either likely try to blitz the crowd of aleisters and start immediately hitting all their pressure points as fast as he can and at the same time defend with his mighty aura or his aura will help fight alongside him.

Kenshiro definitely has the stamina to fight the 1 billion aleisters as he can remain strong for months without food or water.

Now let's say either this blitz and poke strategy fails and the aleisters will soon overwhelm him with either blast rods or curses(explain this on pls idk anything about index.

Kenshiro still always has the ace up his sleeve which is Museo tensei. The technique that allows him to become one with nothingness and be Impervious to all physical attacks and energy attacks. And allows him erase any opponent from existence with a touch.

Also while it not might Hold a candle to aleisters 1 billion something clones, Ken can summon the help of his fallen rivals with museo tensei to help him the fight(these are spirits that have become one with Ken and can be summoned to help fight with hi. Through museo tensei , and he can create several dozen ki clones of his own(I counted 8-10 clones.) so he won't "technically" be alone fighting the aleisters.

I don't see anyway how aleister will counteract Museo tensei unless aleister has void based attacks that are capable of bypassing Kens Museo tensei(it won't stop him from being intangible or his existence erasure, but if he were to have void based attacks to shoot or hit Ken with it will be able to hit him regardless of his intangibilty still being there.)

I saw illusions as a ability of his, Kenshiro is highly resistant to illusion based attacks do dealing with them form other martial artist, and because of his mastery over aura reading and his other senses. He can discern illusions to reality very quickly. So tricking him won't work in this fight.

An abilty(idk will be useful but I'll just list it off for no reason.) is kenshiros advanced Precogntions. One allows hi. To see the future of an opponents attack and see what would happen if he were to face it or dodge it so it gives him a sort of future simulation of a opponents next move. The second one Involves if an opponent enters his aura he is able to predict when and where they will strike. Helps a lot with Reacting ahead of some one despite the match being equal speed, so he has an advantage in striking first.

Idk enough about aleister(yet) to make a further argument so I will wait and see what you have to say.

Also since I assume since aleisters tier varies anyway and no specifications. We're made to Kenshiro. He is fighting at 100% at his power. Meaning in character whoever he's facing will have to die no matter what in Kens eyes and will use every trick he's got in order to win.

@Grudgeman: Ok, let's go through those arguments one after another, starting with the ones that would actually backfire.

"Ken can summon the help of his fallen rivals with museo tensei to help him the fight."

Aleister is someone you would rather fight alone. A whole verse would often have greater trouble against him than just the strongest of the verse alone.

Reason for that is the Archetype Controller. What that does... well it controls archetypes.

Which effects he can reach by doing that are the important point, though.

Using this he can take any group of different beings, divide them and make the resulting groups fight each other.

For example the main reasons the Kiharas obey Aleister is that otherwise Aleister would just have divided the world into those that are Kiharas and those that aren't and through that have the world hunt the Kiharas down.

So if Kenshiro gets people to help, he actually is just creating enemies for himself.

"advanced Precogntion"

The problem here is the way this interacts with the blasting rod.

Against Toumas lesser precog it was just not easy for touma to dodge, because the attacks would have10 times the range and power than he accounted for when dodging.

For Kenshiros advanced precognition something much worse happens.

His precognition will cause a power increase loop for Aleisters spells.

What I mean is the following will happen once Aleister attacks:

Kenshiro precogs on the attacks details -> Kenshiro expects that the attack will be as powerful as his precognition told him (or stronger if he realizes the power increase mechanism) -> The Blasting Rod amplifies the spell to 10 times Kenshiros expectations -> Kenshiro precogs the changed parameter of the attacks

End = beginning, loop goes ad infinitum.

So Kenshiros precog would give Aleister the opportunity to very quickly power up to universe level, at which point the destruction his attacks cause as sise effect would long have exceeded what Kenshiro can block or dodge.

Not to mention that, since this is a question of what Kenshiro believes Aleisters power level to be, it is far from impossible that Aleister could even get in the Tier 2 levels of power we know he can reach once his brute force is so much above anything Kenshiro has ever seen (maybe with some extra help of Aleister talking him into getting this impression).

Now let's get to the other arguments:

First the question wether he can blitz Aleisters. Answer is no.

For one this battle is speed equal, which makes a real blitz already not possible. Than Aleister can summon his shield for defense, which would profit from the Blasting Rod.

Lastly there is an increadibly simple ability that goes in his favor that is often overlooked: He can fly.

With Kenshiro not being able to fly this is already a huge disadvantage for him due to being resitricted to his ranged techniques, which aren't his most powerful ones form what I see.

But the fact that his range is only tens of meters means Aleister can easily fly outside of Kenshiros attack range, while launching attacks himself. So he will have plently of trouble defeating an Aleister even if Aleister only fights defensive.

"Kenshiro definitely has the stamina to fight the 1 billion aleisters as he can remain strong for months without food or water."

I wouldn't be so sure. His profile mentions he can go 3 months without food, which is still different form having to actively fight during that period. But ok, lets stretch it and say he could fight 6 month straight.

In that case in order to finish all Aleisters off he would still have to defeat just a little bit less than 70 Aleisters per second.

So I already see no way Kenshiro can defeat the whole pile of Aleisters before he runs out of stamina.

But consider that the numbers of Aleisters isn't static. For Aleisters existence it is so that one is spwas for every "if"-scenario in his life.

What we can do is approximate how often this events happen or in others words how many new Aleisters can be expected to appear over a certain timeframe.

Let's assume the "ifs" are that of all his life and not just those that happened after he aquired that technique (that is a low end). Next we need to know which year to aru plays in. It plays in our timeline, but the year isn't given. Since at the summer of the timeline smartphones weren't a thing, but by winter they were invented, I should not be far of by saying it likely plays before 2010.

Aleister was born 1875 meaning that at this point he would than be 135 years old.

135 years = 135*365*24*60*60 seconds = 4257360000 seconds

So since there are 1,083,092,867 Aleisters that means on average one spawns every 4257360000/1,083,092,867 = 3.93 seconds.

So actually not only do I doubt that Kenshiro can defeat all Aleisters before his stamina runs out. I doubt that if he had infinite stamina he could ever decrease the amount of Aleisters that exist at the beginning, since that would mean he would need to kill 1 every 4 seconds, which is far above my estimation for his fighting ability.

With that we are left with the question how Aleister deals with his intangibility.

Well, his normal spiritual tripping does already not summon physical weapons, though for the one he targets there is no real difference in how physical they feel. The real damage is technically caused over a principle similar to a voodoo doll as I understand it.

Now one can debate wether such a thing could affect inatangible beings. Lets write it down as a possibly for now.

If the blasting rod amplifies him to the tier 2 level through the possible scenario described above the result should also be clear.

I would say something about Karmic retribution, but sadly which negative effects it actualy causes and how is unknown.

Let's also not speculate upon which kind of curses Aleister could redirect on kenshiro, since that would need indirect outside interference.

There is the by effect of spiritual tripping that makes it so that, if the target isn't killed, it is cursed to a life in which every decision it ever makes leads to failure. The spell works, though the machanic is unknonw. Fate or probability manipulation I would guess. While that spell will heavily trip kenshiro up I doubt immidiate lethal effects, though.

But with a bit of prep, which he can get here, Aleister has 3 methods that work against him.

1. Aleister is one of the few (if not the only mentioned, I don't remember) people that can create original grimoirs. An original grimoir is essentially a book with a bit sentience. It chooses who is allowed to read it itself and aside from its creator this are very few people (certainly not kenshiro who is not a magician, as they prefer people that can spread their knowledge properly).

If someone else decides to read such a grimoire the result will be it mind attacking the opponent in a manner that can even end lethal. Even with preperation it is hardly possible to survive that, so Aleister creating such a grimoir can use it as a weapon for mind attacks.

2. Aleister can set up spaces with non euclidean geometry. For one thing Aleister can seperate people in this spaces as he wishes, which means that he has some capabilities to trap kenshiro in them. Another possibility is that he can do as in the windowless building and stretch the non-euclidean space all the way up into space and just leave kenshiro.

3. Aleister is very good in summoning rituals and has demonstrated being able to make summoned beings posses people. So, he can summon some demon or angel and have it possess kenshiro and this is with likely the least preperation from all of this. In that case intangibility doesn't matter anymore.

The last one reminds me that Aleister can probably trap intangible beings in magical circles, since he could contain a formless wind-like demon in it and in general summoners have to control the demons which could easily possess people.

(Actually, writing this reminded me about a few things that possibly should be added to Aleisters page)

All in all I would say Aleister has the upper hand in raw power, defense (through bilocation), effective stamina and range and posses responses to Keshiros defensive techniques.

So I am confident in giving this to Aleister.

isn't impossible for alistair to raise his power to tier 2 facing tier 7 character ? actually no need for tier 2 anything beyond tier 7 would kill ken

Aleisters power is always 10 times what the opponent expects it to be.

So if they expect him to have tier 2 power he would have 10 times that, which means tier 2 power.

Which tier the opponent has is technically irrelevant for that. It is just that convincing someone below that does not work through the method of just showing him the current power he has and amplifying it based on that.

if he can create some type of illusion of him destroying planet to the opponents then that would bust him to tier 5 immediately then , it can work this way ?

@Dontalk wonderful counter, i will greet it with my own rebuttal as well.

Using this he can take any group of different beings, divide them and make the resulting groups fight each other.

Does that include beings that are spiritual manifestation of the character himself. I'm wondering cus the fallen warriors Ken has with him aren't fully conscious beings but just spiritual manifestation of said being who's only purpose is to protect and attack with Kenshiro.

So if Kenshiro gets people to help, he actually is just creating enemies for himself.

Even if the people are just manifestation of kenshiros consiousness and spiritual conntection with said beings. Either way if they start attacking him I'm certain Kenshiro would just make them go away.

For Kenshiros advanced precognition something much worse happens.

His precognition will cause a power increase loop for Aleisters spells.

What I mean is the following will happen once Aleister attacks:

Kenshiro precogs on the attacks details -> Kenshiro expects that the attack will be as powerful as his precognition told him (or stronger if he realizes the power increase mechanism) -> The Blasting Rod amplifies the spell to 10 times Kenshiros expectations -> Kenshiro precogs the changed parameter of the attacks

End = beginning, loop goes ad infinitum.

Wow that is quite the broken ability, now the way Kenshiros precog works isn't like it gives him full detail of the parameters of an attacks power. It just allows him to see the sequence of how an attack will act on him and what would happen if he faces it or not.

The problem I see is idk how Kenshiro would view the attack cause of aliesters attack, dies he start off with blast rod or another attack. However If blast rod without the 10x power boost is city level at base than Kenshiro would intislly see the attack as not strong enough to kill him ao he will likely face the attack unless he can view the affects of the curse if the affects are immediate but i don't want to speculate so I will just say he will likely rank the attack if he knows it won't kill him.

So Kenshiros precog would give Aleister the opportunity to very quickly power up to universe level, at which point the destruction his attacks cause as sise effect would long have exceeded what Kenshiro can block or dodge.

Okay I don't think that's how vs matches lientuese work. Otherwise I'd have to close this thread as a stomp since Kenshiro obviously won't survive a universal attack or anything really a tier above his own dura or AP. Does aleister have a base AP to his variable tier at the very least so you can keep the 10x strength boost, otherwise IDK how a match like this can happen.

Now let's get to the other arguments:

For one this battle is speed equal, which makes a real blitz already not possible. Than Aleister can summon his shield for defense, which would profit from the Blasting Rod

Forgive I shouldn't have said blitz, what I was trying to convey was Kenshiro was going through burst through the aleisters at incredible speeds(they will still perceive him obviously, but equal speeds doesn't mean Ken can't move forwards at incredible speeds.) and with his advanced precogs he would be able to attack the aliesters in a way faster than they can begin attacking as Kenshiro already knows where and where they will strike. This was my initial argument when writing that piece.

Lastly there is an increadibly simple ability that goes in his favor that is often overlooked: He can fly. With Kenshiro not being able to fly this is already a huge disadvantage for him due to being resitricted to his ranged techniques, which aren't his most powerful ones form what I see

While Kenshiro cannot full on fly, he can however jump incredibly high and levitate and move around in the air actually for a short amount of time(he learned this watching a man named kuroyasha float and move around in the air. He also was able to briefly stay in the air against raoh himself. Albeit I doubt Kenshiro can won't be able to move very far wile in the air.)

But the fact that his range is only tens of meters means Aleister can easily fly outside of Kenshiros attack range, while launching attacks himself. So he will have plently of trouble defeating an Aleister even if Aleister only fights defensive.

That is true it would be difficult for Kenshiro to hit aleister as if he stays away far enough his ranged techniques could not reach him. However if that came to be, Kenshiro could play the defensive as well and keep himself protected with the technique "Shin ten rai" a large aura sphere that destroys anything that try's to enter its sphere. It's strong enough that when Ken was first introduced to it he had to go Museo tensei and phase through the attack in order to pass through it.

I wouldn't be so sure. His profile mentions he can go 3 months without food, which is still different form having to actively fight during that period. But ok, lets stretch it and say he could fight 6 month straight.

I should mention Kenshiro does have pressure points that can revitalize his stamina and strength during a fight if things get tough. Some won't affect him, others will cost a bit of his life force buts it's a risk he would take if the fight demands for it.

So I already see no way Kenshiro can defeat the whole pile of Aleisters before he runs out of stamina.

Aleisters dura is a bit confusing, on one hand it says he survived a attack from a 2-A being, in Which case I would need to close the thread cus no that's a very very bad stomp. But if his dura is 9-C for surviving a handgun shot, than killing 70-100 aleisters at once would be very easy in a short amount of time(in fact Kenshiro had a unlisted techniques That all involve hitting multiple opponents at once in rows or large groups.

But consider that the numbers of Aleisters isn't static. For Aleisters existence it is so that one is spwas for every "if"-scenario in his life.

What we can do is approximate how often this events happen or in others words how many new Aleisters can be expected to appear over a certain timeframe.

Let's assume the "ifs" are that of all his life and not just those that happened after he aquired that technique (that is a low end). Next we need to know which year to aru plays in. It plays in our timeline, but the year isn't given. Since at the summer of the timeline smartphones weren't a thing, but by winter they were invented, I should not be far of by saying it likely plays before 2010.

Aleister was born 1875 meaning that at this point he would than be 135 years old.

135 years = 135*365*24*60*60 seconds = 4257360000 seconds

So since there are 1,083,092,867 Aleisters that means on average one spawns every 4257360000/1,083,092,867 = 3.93 seconds 3 seconds per spawn will give Kenshiro plenty of time to kill each individual aleister.dont forget dontalk, if Kenshiro is in Museo tensei, all he's got to do is walk through the aleisters for their existences to be erased so it will just be Ken hitting and walking through tons of aliesters.

So actually not only do I doubt that Kenshiro can defeat all Aleisters before his stamina runs out. I doubt that if he had infinite stamina he could ever decrease the amount of Aleisters that exist at the beginning, since that would mean he would need to kill 1 every 4 seconds, which is far above my estimation for his fighting ability. DONT(heh pun) underestimate his fighting ability yet. Fighting an army of trained warriors is something Kenshiro can do. And he's arguably one of those skilled fighters in fiction do to his wider array of fighting styles and techniques and his ability to copy fighting styles and patterns during fights perfectly and developing perfect counters to said styles or techniques. So fighting an aleister every 4 seconds is something he is capable of doing.

If the blasting rod amplifies him to the tier 2 level through the possible scenario described above the result should also be clear.

Again it's not allowed for aleister to surpass kenshiros tier that much especially tier 2-3 or this match will he closed for being a stomp.

. There is the by effect of spiritual tripping that makes it so that, if the target isn't killed, it is cursed to a life in which every decision it ever makes leads to failure. The spell works, though the machanic is unknonw. Fate or probability manipulation I would guess. While that spell will heavily trip kenshiro up I doubt immidiate lethal effects, though.

Well that would suck for Ken after the match but as you state I doubt the effects will happen in the fight immediately.

But with a bit of prep, which he can get here, Aleister has 3 methods that work against him.

1. Aleister is one of the few (if not the only mentioned, I don't remember) people that can create original grimoirs. An original grimoir is essentially a book with a bit sentience. It chooses who is allowed to read it itself and aside from its creator this are very few people (certainly not kenshiro who is not a magician, as they prefer people that can spread their knowledge properly).

If someone else decides to read such a grimoire the result will be it mind attacking the opponent in a manner that can even end lethal. Even with preperation it is hardly possible to survive that, so Aleister creating such a grimoir can use it as a weapon for mind attacks.

2. Aleister can set up spaces with non euclidean geometry. For one thing Aleister can seperate people in this spaces as he wishes, which means that he has some capabilities to trap kenshiro in them. Another possibility is that he can do as in the windowless building and stretch the non-euclidean space all the way up into space and just leave kenshiro.

Will this BFR Ken for a month, that's the only way he could win said match by our rules. Count Ken break away from the building, a fall from space isn't that deadly to someone in kens tier.

3. Aleister is very good in summoning rituals and has demonstrated being able to make summoned beings posses people. So, he can summon some demon or angel and have it possess kenshiro and this is with likely the least preperation from all of this. In that case intangibility doesn't matter anymore.

Possess as in how?, kenshiros soul is very powerful in its own right, characters have gone on to state it's the blood of the god of war. And kenshiros soul has been shown to be coabale of fighting on its own so something trying to possess him is not gunna be easy.

The last one reminds me that Aleister can probably trap intangible beings in magical circles, since he could contain a formless wind-like demon in it and in general summoners have to control the demons which could easily possess people

Thing is those demons possess a intangiblity inferior to kens as they are made up of a earthly element, meanwhile kenshiros intangiblity embodies nothingness itself and passes through all physical/energy attacks that are not made of the same being.

Btw would it be possible for Kenshiro to trap aleister and himself into the Soryu Tenra. A technique where Kenshiro creates a realm of nothingness where neither fighter is allowed to defend him himself with anything but his fist alone. It basically removes protections and barriers either fighter would have and doesn't allow either one to fight with energy attacks either. It's a technique where whichever fighter is the superior skilled fighter will win and the loser will have his body die and become one with the nothingness of the realm.

All in all @Dontalk you made a very well through argument and even added a little mini calc for good measures. But with the argument I page out I Believe Kenshiro could come out as the winner, albeit with great difficulty.

Unless aleister is allowed to use tier 2 attacks and keep jos 2-A dura or get strong enough to surpass kens tier by a lot. I wbhich case it's a stomp lol and I'd have to close it.

@Aizen their are only 6 eligible votes counted.

@zensums response is not valid as it provides no reasoning to his response.

Zensum said:
No reasoning? It's a valid representation of what would happen
So your saying the gun that ash from evil dead uses 1 hits one if these characters.

Or the voice character from the show death battle 1 hits one of these characters.

You can't even tell who you are voting for cause broomstick could refer to either character depending on the context which you have none to back up with.

Grudgeman1706 said:
So your saying the gun that ash from evil dead uses 1 hits one if these characters.

Or the voice character from the show death battle 1 hits one of these characters.

You can't even tell who you are voting for cause broomstick could refer to either character depending on the context which you have none to back up with.
Err I said Blast right? Blasting Rod amps based on 10x how powerful the opponent thinks it is. Also I agree with DT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back