• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Albert Wesker vs Tracer - Test Subjects

Might as well try this one considering Tracer vs Raimi Spidey couldn't happen.

Plot: Basically instead of Chris and Sheva showing up to fight Wesker Tracer got wind and made her own way there. Fight happens.

Speed is equalised. Post Virus Wesker is being used. SBA Otherwise

Complete Global Saturation!: 0

Just In Time!: 0

Incon: 0

I'm pretty sure Tracer shoots him a new hole for an ass or Wesker skill stomps her so hard it isn't even funny, hell, he doomfists her!

After consideration, I vote to Albert Wesker.

For Albert Wesker, the real thing which trouble him is the Recall before Wesker acknowledge the effort of Recall. Wesker's Low-Mid Reg allows him not be taken down by one-shot. (Even if Wesker is wounded, his stamina is high enough to bear it while Tracer may not feel well unless she use Recall) Wesker's Enhance Sense allows him still have reaction advantage even the speed is equalized. Wesker's Master Martial Artist and Master Marksman can actually useful in this battle (don't forget this battle don't have a plane) and give him advantage. Albert Wesker has higher LP and his "usually preferring to observe the action from behind the scenes and then strike when the opportunity presented itself" fighting tendency may cause Tracer expose her skill too early, allowing Wesker to think "well, this opponent will do such thing, I'll counter it with XXX".

The analysis has excluded Wesker's herbs and included Tracer's all skills.

Last edited:
After consideration, I vote to Albert Wesker.

For Albert Wesker, the real thing which trouble him is the Recall before Wesker acknowledge the effort of Recall. Wesker's Low-Mid Reg allows him not be taken down by one-shot. (Even if Wesker is wounded, his stamina is high enough to bear it while Tracer may not feel well unless she use Recall) Wesker's Enhance Sense allows him still have reaction advantage even the speed is equalized. Wesker's Master Martial Artist and Master Marksman can actually useful in this battle (don't forget this battle don't have a plane) and give him advantage. Albert Wesker has higher LP and his "usually preferring to observe the action from behind the scenes and then strike when the opportunity presented itself" fighting tendency may cause Tracer expose her skill too early, allowing Wesker to think "well, this opponent will do such thing, I'll counter it with XXX".

The analysis has excluded Wesker's herbs and included Tracer's all skills.
doesnt matter since this is a big stomp due to Weskers durability being far more then Tracer can handle.

I think we honestly need to get that looked that or have someone more knowledgeable come in and speak about this, while yes iirc he no sold most of the offence that Chris and Sheva gave him in that key that still shouldn't just make him Large Building Level right? In his last key yeah fair enough I'd suppose tho

EDIT: I'd assume his durability comes from his tanking RPGs?

Last edited:
"Large Building level (Has survived falling from a great height into a volcano, being shot with RPGs in the head, having multiple steel girders falling on him)"

None of these would make him Large Building level in dura...

im fairly sure Wesker's first key gets shot into a pile of ash, all that key really has on tracer is a catastrophic LS advantage and maybe a stats advantage(I dont know about this one however)

necromancy! also probably should change it to the key of Wesker which doesnt have Dura like 50x Tracers AP being very generous

Back