• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The world of punch out has had many different and unique fights show up. And now we have Glass Joe fighting easily the strangest thing this verse will ever see (for now). The Alaskan Bull Worm

Speed is equal

That's all, let's actually see how this goes

Glass Joe:

Alaskan Bull Worm:

Inconclusive/Draw:

High stamina, smaller size which means being harder to hit, and being generally pretty stronger seem like they'd give the worm a big advantage, no?

Probable with being that small and not faster is getting hits in still is going to be pretty hard too. Since Joe can get a distance away just by jumping to the side, which is in character by the championship. Worm definitely has a really good AP, and the helmet means nothing here since he won't hit the head for obvious reasons.

Seems like the only thing Glass has here is skill and I mean probably experience, but the problem is he has no experience fighting something like this, and his skill will be questionable against an opponent he's not familiar with.

Worm has far more durability, AP (considerably stronger than Sandy and Spongebob so he's really good), and more stamina. One could argue Glass could somehow outsmart him but we don't really see how well he'd do in outsmarting someone.

I honestly thing the work wins due to superior ap and stamina so that Glass jumping around forever can't really happen

I forgot to fix that part of his page. That's from the downplayed days of Joe

I'll say Joe definitely should have comparable if not better stamina. Can go several rounds taking constant beatings, hits to weak parts of his body, and still stand and fight back. That should be higher than the worms

Maybe? I dunno. Getting beaten only like, does so much. I do still think the worm arguably takes this just for being such a weird ass opponent.

(also why are you spamming Glass-)

By glass joes sheer size. I actually checked for the height difference. Joe is so much bigger. Nothing actually stops him from just kinda kicking him away or stomping on him repeatedly like any other big or worm. Which it's not like it has arms or special abilities to counter or fight this

Back