• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bikini Bottom needs a hero to raise up against the Alaskan bullworm with it's return once and for all Vought offers the city it's most iconic hero Homelander

Homelander would encounter the worm and bring it up to land. the worm would outmanuever Homelander and even when he got ahold of it it'd just wiggle out. Homelander's anger would raise and would not hold back

"Listen Worm I'm the Homelander... and I can do whatever the **** I want"

Worm is 8-B

Battle takes place on a beach

Speed equalized

Alaskan Bull Worm:

Homelander:7

Incon:

Last edited:
Pst. Worm scales above 25 Tons. Homelander scales above 43 Tons. So AP & Dura gap probably isn't going to be a problem. Sadly... Homelander is the more likely to win - he is literally just fighting a giant dumb worm, while he is an asshole who can fly, shoot laser beams, and can lift the damn thing via his own superior LS. Homelander FRA.

Hilariously amusing, but AP, mobility, range, and intelligence all solidly take the advantage. Honelander FRA

Physically beat on Homelander until he's worn down which...is increadibly unlikely. Very little the worm can do here

How should even a worm beat Homelander? He a goat. I'm also voting on him unless someone brings up a counter point

Back