• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay then, so it's not that bad. Well then I guess I will vote for Al and Cal then for starting off with mindhax first.

Al & Cal are 3D with 4D powers.

If Bill's death hax is soul based then it would work, if it's only biological then no because of Low-Godly. Regardless he's never used it in the show and it's probably one of the things that come from the Reddit page.

Checked out Bill's profile, and he has low godly as well. Doesn't seem to be a stomp like I predicted I guess.

I love how a single showing classified as "always". More does mean better. That's how debating should work. Bill had more options to work, more effectiveness, and is more to-the-kill. People need to stop being sheep and make their own damn opinions and stop hopping on the Bill hate bandwagon. I already shut people up who say that Bill never haxes at first by posting every single appearance of his and how he normally just straight up haxes inless littered won in PIS. But no, lol, Bill is a weakling. I also find it funny how people think Bill would only use his hax on normal humans and not things he actually finds as a threat like anyone would do. Because Bill's a moron! I mean, it's not like Bill is nigh-omniscient or anything.

Jackythejack said:
Does that basically mean I can vote for Bill then or...?
There are no reasons to vote for Bill.

Sure, he has a bigger wall of text, but how would those abilities work in defeating his opponent here?

@Cal

I don't really care about what's going on with you guys and Bill Cipher but you saying this...

"More means better. That's how debating should work"

This is not always true. Period. However I do hope people aren't going off one time things to justify Bill getting beat. I know nothing about AI and Cal so I can't say much.

This is getting needlessly crude (don't even know if I used the right word.)

We should stop getting in each others' throats for something like this. Yes, there has been a notable bandwagon of downplaying Bill Cipher but this should not get in the way for any matches used with Bill. Let's all take a breather and discuss this more calmly as it is not a stomp to either Bill's or Al and Cals' favor.

At this point I'm so fed up with the state of Bill matches that I can't debate calmly, because there's always someone who says "Bill can't do X" when he totally can and after the past few months I'm at my limit.

Your frustration is justified Cal. It's okay to get set off by this. But now that we know that Bill isn't getting stomped here, we should now keep calm and stay focused to this debate.

@Cal

If that's the case and people are targeting Bill, he shouldn't be allowed in Vs matches if this is a frequent thing.

LordGriffin1000 said:
@Cal

If that's the case and people are targeting Bill, he shouldn't be allowed in Vs matches if this is a frequent thing.
I agree with this. Bill is the first and only character I give up keeping up with on all the false stuff he was getting and false claims he was and keeps receiving. A major pause must be applied to both vsthreads and CRTs until tearing the problem from its root.

Back