• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ElixirBlue

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Alrighty. Time to get back on the grind~ Here are some ability additions for two Archie profiles.

Al & Cal
Large Size & possibly Inorganic Physiology (Their regeneration transformed their biology into something resembling metallic, humongous robots. Their biology is unknown)

Bodily Weaponry (Grew robotic, mounted weaponry on their hands and head. These guns shoot their energy projections)

Gravity Manipulation: (Established gravity in a reality with no gravity)

Possibly Cosmic Awareness (
Is aware of the Ultimate Annihilator, even though neither of them leave their zone)

Remove their Resistances: Their biology differs so much from the verse to scale.

Change their Lifting Strength from Immeasurable to Infinite, as Al & Cal have no indication of being higher dimensional.

Amy Rose
Limited Breaking the Fourth Wall (Her origins are tied to her communication with Sonic through Sonic Grams, Archie Comic's mail)

Last edited:
I don't see any actual proof for cosmic awareness. Rest is fine
The ability to know about the Ultimate Annihilator is likely part of their already existing 4th Wall awareness but they don’t make it clear. Al & Cal are beings that never leave their universe, so it lowers the options on how they could’ve found out about the Ultimate Annihilator.

I propose a possible rating for Cosmic Awareness to split that difference since the comic was abandoning 4th Wall breaking at this point but Al & Cal always had something to do with the 4th Wall during the comic’s run.

I don't think cosmic awareness should be given on the basis of speculation rather than evidence when the situation in the end is just unknown

Isn’t that what possibly ratings are for tho? They know what caused their universe to be atomized when explaining why they fight each other, even though they never leave their universe.

I suppose I can attach it as an aspect of their 4th Wall Awareness, if it is too much of a guess.

Well, if everything except Cosmic Awareness is approved of, then I'll make the changes. I can add the knowing about the Ultimate Annihilator as part of 4th Wall Awareness.

Back