• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kratos, high to very high diff - unless I get more feats about Oni - . Physically, Kratos is superior to Akuma in all stats (At least in base), and he's the complete opposite of a martial artist. If Akuma tries to beat him in submission, Kratos will likely brawl him to the ground, where he'll murder the demonic fighter.

Akuma got plenty of powers, I know, but most - if not all - of his chi based projectiles can be deflected by the Golden Fleece, and Kratos has hax on his side.

Shun Goku Satsu is a tough obstacle, however. If Akuma grabs Kratos to use that thing, Kratos is done for. However, Kratos can do the same thing with the Claws of Hades, and he can shield himself using the spartan squadron summon.

EliminatorVenom said:
Kratos, high to very high diff - unless I get more feats about Oni - . Physically, Kratos is superior to Akuma in all stats (At least in base), and he's the complete opposite of a martial artist. If Akuma tries to beat him in submission, Kratos will likely brawl him to the ground, where he'll murder the demonic fighter.
Akuma got plenty of powers, I know, but most - if not all - of his chi based projectiles can be deflected by the Golden Fleece, and Kratos has hax on his side.

Shun Goku Satsu is a tough obstacle, however. If Akuma grabs Kratos to use that thing, Kratos is done for. However, Kratos can do the same thing with the Claws of Hades, and he can shield himself using the spartan squadron summon.
Though the claws of Hades are resistant to strong willed people like Kratos and Akuma is pretty strong willed so to decide this is if Kratos can avoid the Raging Demon cause if he can't he is done for but right not Akuma most likely loses in base not sure with shin and oni (not enough feats)

Yeah, there's really not enough feats on Akuma's forms that would allow him to beat Kratos(he probably could since personally i'd rate Akuma's Shin and Oni forms at around Low 6-C or so).

But yeah, Base Akuma loses. Shin and Oni Akuma, not idea.

It seems like Raging Demon comes out pretty fast, and since it's basically yet another KR-style move I'd say a completely mad mass-murderer like Kratos would get hit real hard.

At least that explains the purple flames.

Back