• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

akuma vs caveman spongebob

Ooh tough one but i'm leaning on Cavebob due to his nigh-instantaneous reflexes and cloning abilities. Unless Akuma can go intangible, somehow confuse Cavebob, (who is dumb) and land the SGS, which i doubt he'll do unless he realizes Cavebob is a lethal threat, he's not gonna be able to handle a continuous Cavebob onslaught. But then again Akuma is at least MFTL+ but....ooh...

Cavebob wins 60/40 or something like that.

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
Ooh tough one but i'm leaning on Cavebob due to his nigh-instantaneous reflexes and cloning abilities. Unless Akuma can go intangible, somehow confuse Cavebob, (who is dumb) and land the SGS, which i doubt he'll do unless he realizes Cavebob is a lethal threat, he's not gonna be able to handle a continuous Cavebob onslaught. But then again Akuma is at least MFTL+ but....ooh...
Cavebob wins 60/40 or something like that.
but akuma can use kaioken too

Would that be enough to overcome a Cavebob army though? Plus he's gotta worry about Spongebob transforming, and he has body manipulation, though the profile never specified his or his opponent's. Those reaction times are what really give Cavebob a massive edge. Even with the Kaioken, it's gonna be a massive pain in the ass trying to hit Cavebob with the SGS, assuming Akuma whips it out early. And bloodlust, combined with Akuma's anger, may affect his battle strategies. Yes Cavebob is a moron, but even an animal relies on instinct. He really has all the time in the world to avoid the attacks, get some clones in there, overwhelm Akuma, and while Akuma's stamina is "Very Inhuman", i don't think he can fight them off forever. My vote remains Cavebob.

Back