• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akuma no Mis (Devil Fruits) can be considered how weapons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i ever wanted to make One Piece Devil Fruit's pages to this Wikia but i have a doubt, i can consider the Akuma no Mis/Devil Fruits how weapons or what?

Someone say it to me (If you say that the Akuma no Mis are not weapons please say what they would be, ok?)

OBS: Sorry from the english, i'm from another country

I do not think that it is necessary to create pages for individual devil fruits. They would not have specific tiers, and the One Piece wiki likely does a far better job in this regard.

Antvasima said:
I do not think that it is necessary to create pages for individual devil fruits. They would not have specific tiers, and the One Piece wiki likely does a far better job in this regard.
But their powers can have Tiers?

It depends entirely on how well the person who has eaten them can use their powers, so no, they would not have automatic power levels. I do not think that this is a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back