• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one of those things that are weird in how it happens.

Sometimes it just shows what Lavos is going to absorb appearing on screen from a literal distant dimension away and it gets nommed. Other times portals appear and the thing to be absorbed gets dragged. Other times the target starts getting it by being near it and a bunch of visual effects like sparks fly out of them. Other times the target just gets dragged towards it like by a vortex. Other times still the entire screen just goes black and then when lights come back it's inside the thing.

Honestly can't give a solid answer on this one.

Apparently I missed out on the discussions that made Lavos no longer a scrub anymore. (He beat Madoka now, that's something) The shenanigans on this site, man...lmao

Incon FRA.

Akka shouldn't be locked, can't remember if lavos is. Forgot about this tbh

I'll just add this to lavos tomorrow then. Keeping it open so I don't forget

added

Wokistanthreadclose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back