• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
Worms vs Ticks except they destroy universes

Both Low 2-C

Speed equal

Akka's acausality is lowballed to 4

Takes place in Israel

Akka, Worm of Secrets: 1 (EmperorRorepme)

Lavos:

Inconclusive:
3 (FateAlbane, CrimsonStarFallen, TheQuirkyBoy)

How does Akka perma kill here?

Also, i'd need confirmation of this from Cal, but i'm pretty sure Dream Devorer becomes Time Devorer mid match.

Akka's truth denial thing is one of Oryx's strongest powers, so denying Lavos across all of everything should work.

Well, the Vex exist simultaneously at all points in time and space, and such similar powers like that of The Daughters of Oryx were able to stalemate the Vex. Oryx has that sort of range with this power, but Akka specifically just has the numberless hive spaces.

Although, there is another thing. Akka and the other worms had direct access to The Darkness, which the Vex can't get to. Darkness may or may not be higher D but even if we assume it's just really deep into the AP, that is still an area that 2-A range is insufficient to get to.

Akka can also just summon Oryx hence the standard equipment but that isn't exactly an opening.

just say "yes, he has 2-A range" jeez

Well, afaik Lavos likes to start with temporal BFR to the end of time, so i guess it's a who shoots first.

Well idk if I can as conclusively say a yes to that as I can for oryx so you got the explanation instead

What stops akka from just denying the time it's in

No I mean just deny the truth that he was BFRed and in doing that make it a lie

There's also that Akka could summon Oryx to put time back.

Why would that impede it thinking? Ascendant Realms already seem to only have time defined by the strongest entity in it.

Well, I can't see any proof of Akka having Infinite speed on her profile.

Speed is unknown because I disagree with Azathoth and we put it as that for a compromise until he can address it. I can post quotes if you feel like going with that

Yeah Akka is Oryx's parasite and a part of him. It can recall Oryx and stuff. Akka is also in his SE.

Anyways may as well post some quotes in a bit if anyone wants them

Bump

bump

Can Akka also get nommed via smurf Absorption (I'm assuming that's Lavos main wincon here other than conceptual destruction unless this thing comes back from it)?

What Crimson said also holds true, Lavos here keeps becoming stronker as the battle goes (since tier growth is no longer restricted in threads like that one charming guy does, only worse ).

Akka's Law Manip sounds pretty powerful from what was said here and with bs enough range, mmmm... So far I don't really think either could just up and Yawgmoth the other from the get go.

At present it's looking Inconclusive to me. Not sure if Akka nukes it via Umineko'ing it before it grows out of control or if it gets nommed first given how thoroughly it will need to do that. May be wrong though.

That said, Akka needs a revision to its range though - not doubting it, just that the profile lists it as Multiversal/2-B currently, which wouldn't quite seal the deal in this case.

"Can Akka also get nommed via smurf Absorption (I'm assuming that's Lavos main wincon here other than conceptual destruction unless this thing comes back from it)? "

It could get eaten but that just means it's now Lavos' parasite instead.

On the topic of the range, I wasn't sure if it would qualify so I just said "at least multiversal". If the explanations qualify I can just go edit that.

"It could get eaten but that just means it's now Lavos' parasite instead."

What have we created.

As terrifying as that would be to imagine, Lavos' absorption is consistent throughout its tiers. Aka, no pun intended DD still has Time Devourer levels of Absorption. Wouldn't that entail that it gets fully absorbed by the scale of the hax being superior in that front? And if not, Lavos and Schala were struggling for control at points in the duration of the game after merging and becoming a sole being, so if we assumed the scenario where Aka became its parasite I'd think that still would lead us to Inconclusive by Lavos fighting the thing from the inside.

I don't know enough on the range reasoning or verse to say, just that going by "Darkness may or may not be higher D but even if we assume it's just really deep into the AP, that is still an area that 2-A range is insufficient to get to." << this you said the range should be Multiversal+/2-A at least.

It being fully absorbed is exactly what it would want though.

What happens after that then? Does Akka parasitize or keep fighting Lavos from there or...?

Also this is the scenario that assumes it ends with Akka being absorbed. Akka could still just win by Law manip or die (I'm guessing) by Conceptual destruction.

If it turns out neither of these options work there's no Wincon for DD here I'm afraid.

Well Akka was the parasite of Oryx, the Taken King. Oryx was going to starve and couldn't get rid of akka despite killing it a ton of times, so he had to invent Hive taxation to cheat it. Akka was like half the reason he's even beatable in the raid, as by the time you got to him you've killed nearly every other notable Hive so he can't keep up with Akka's demands.

The extra dimension means akka probably wouldn't ever starve lavos but it gets a massive amount of power, so may.e

Conceptual stuff is one of the resistances in that wall of text.

Uh... Now I'm totally lost here on what the result even is supposed to be.

This scenario seems more likely to me now - if the thing would want it to happen and given the scale of Absorption - but who wins there?

Is Akka being Lavos parasite forever and Lavos just trying to get rid of it to no avail forever while it keeps feeding a win for Akka or Inconclusive...? Because I'm figuring Lavos getting stronger just makes Akka keep getting stronger all the same from what you said so they're stuck either way.

It's probably incon because unlike Oryx lavos shouldn't actually ever starve due to jumping dimensions.

How fast does absorb go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back