• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akira calculation revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine. This can be closed I suppose. Though what would I do if my calculations were to be accepted after the fact?
Okay. We can wait a bit longer then, I suppose.
Assume the mass of the ring comes from the mass of what supposed to form from the crater on the moon.
I did…the mass I used for KE was the mass found for the crater, I only found the size of the ring to use distance for speed.
@Jasonsith

Can you give further instructions here please?

Question on shot 2.

Why would the crater be on the larger side? On these types of calcs, you would find the average, 97.5km, if not much info is given on the crater.

Updating the results gives:

Low End of 4.30085468 km/s
How did you get this result? 97500/60 = 1625m/s or 1.625 km/s

Also we could really hone into his stats specifically in these keys, because I found a site that has several calculations for him near the bottom of the page that can be helped to accurately pin down his power in volumes 2 and 6.

We could also discuss giving him some type of explosion manipulation or nuclear fusion manipulation because he can seemingly Create explosions from nowhere(even the sound effect used is “BWAAM” indicating an explosion).

You need to copy the entireties of all of the calculations in question to a blog post in our wiki, while giving credits to the original calcers, and then ask for evaluations from our calc group members via our official request thread for this purpose in our wiki management forum.

You need to copy the entireties of all of the calculations in question to a blog post in our wiki, while giving credits to the original calcers, and then ask for evaluations from our calc group members via our official request thread for this purpose in our wiki management forum.
What about the explosion manipulation?

That is likely just the sound of him breaking the surrounding area with an expanding telekinetic sphere.

That is likely just the sound of him breaking the surrounding area with an expanding telekinetic sphere.
What is even a “telekinetic sphere”. he is known to create a spherical shaped pushes of energy but those are consistently drawn as invisible. This is considerably different as in the sequence of events are different. We can see him begin to compress and push on the environment till it begins to collapse and then we see a large spherical explosion.

We also see the sound effect used for telekinetic pushes or spheres is “Zwook” or “Dwooib”.

A telekinetic sphere means expanding pressure applied to a circular surrounding area, not a conventional explosion.

We could also discuss giving him some type of explosion manipulation or nuclear fusion manipulation because he can seemingly Create explosions from nowhere(even the sound effect used is “BWAAM” indicating an explosion).
I don't understand where you get nuclear fusion from, but explosion manipulation looks fine considering he's done similar things before.

Last edited:
I don't understand where you nuclear fusion from, but explosion manipulation looks fine considering he's done similar things before.
Well, if he has done so repeatedly, and it isn't just pushing around the surroundings in a very violent manner, I suppose that it might be fine.

Also accelerated development, BFR, limited portal creation, resistance to poison manipulation, somewhat resistance to radiation manipulation, acausality type 4, limited heat manipulation, madness manipulation(and by extension resistance to telepathy), resistance to pain, and limited power mimicry should be added to his profile.

for AD, multiple times throughout the story his development is stated to abnormally fast or rapid.

Miyako states that singularities transport people “Beyond this world” hence BFRing them.

He is directly resistant to a virus that can kill within seconds, as well as laughing off gas that also kills in seconds, which constitutes as resistance to poison.

he is able to survive in space on multiple occasions, and is shown to be fine afterwards and doesn’t show any signs of being affected by cosmic radiation.

Acausality type 4 was already decided I the earlier thread for the original Akira revision thread, specifically by member Elizhaa.

when he is in his partially mutated form, his teleportation is distinctly different from normal. Along with his very being causing steam/smoke to appear, when he teleports it consistently causes more steam to appear as well as violently pushing away whatever’s around him. shown again here, here, and here.

madness manipulation(more likely limited)stems from the stream being beyond man’s scope, and multiple other statements of it being something unstoppable, or something to be feared. Tetsuo also describes his experience as “One look inside his mind was plenty! I almost got blown away!”. And considering he comes to understand the stream fully, he awakened to the power just like Akira, he too should get this(Akira should get it as well).

He seems to be quite resistant to pain, he is shot twice and is acting quite okay. Later in the story when mutating(which is described to be extremely painful)he seems to be able to briefly handle the pain considerably.

During volume 4 his explosion brings back kaneda which was caught in akiras singularity. This implies that during these events he is able to create portals to places “beyond this world”.

Only after seeing it once, he later learns how to teleport and is able to replicate it. This ability is also described as exceedingly rare by the colonel. This really only applies to stuff like psychic abilities, and not anything else.

Also accelerated development, BFR, limited portal creation, resistance to poison manipulation, somewhat resistance to radiation manipulation, acausality type 4, limited heat manipulation, madness manipulation(and by extension resistance to telepathy), resistance to pain, and limited power mimicry should be added to his profile.

for AD, multiple times throughout the story his development is stated to abnormally fast or rapid.

Miyako states that singularities transport people “Beyond this world” hence BFRing them.

He is directly resistant to a virus that can kill within seconds, as well as laughing off gas that also kills in seconds, which constitutes as resistance to poison.

he is able to survive in space on multiple occasions, and is shown to be fine afterwards and doesn’t show any signs of being affected by cosmic radiation.

Acausality type 4 was already decided I the earlier thread for the original Akira revision thread, specifically by member Elizhaa.

when he is in his partially mutated form, his teleportation is distinctly different from normal. Along with his very being causing steam/smoke to appear, when he teleports it consistently causes more steam to appear as well as violently pushing away whatever’s around him. shown again here, here, and here.

madness manipulation(more likely limited)stems from the stream being beyond man’s scope, and multiple other statements of it being something unstoppable, or something to be feared. Tetsuo also describes his experience as “One look inside his mind was plenty! I almost got blown away!”. And considering he comes to understand the stream fully, he awakened to the power just like Akira, he too should get this(Akira should get it as well).

He seems to be quite resistant to pain, he is shot twice and is acting quite okay. Later in the story when mutating(which is described to be extremely painful)he seems to be able to briefly handle the pain considerably.

During volume 4 his explosion brings back kaneda which was caught in akiras singularity. This implies that during these events he is able to create portals to places “beyond this world”.

Only after seeing it once, he later learns how to teleport and is able to replicate it. This ability is also described as exceedingly rare by the colonel. This really only applies to stuff like psychic abilities, and not anything else.
Bump

@Nullflowerblush @Cyberblader90 @Kachon123

What do you think about this?

What specific ability are you trying to get from this?
If anything, this would be Resistance to Madness Manipulatio' and not Madness Manipulation itself. Other than that small bit, I agree.
'Resistance to Pain' is not a thing in the wiki. If you meant Resistance to Pain Manipulation, what you've shown is not enough to warrant that.
That is not enough to give Portal Creation. It's very speculative and we have no idea what happened.
This would be Power Mimicry.

I agree with everything else I didn't mention.

Thank you for helping out. What was accepted above can probably be applied.

What specific ability are you trying to get from this?
Apparently it’s not a thing on this wiki so ignore it I guess.
If anything, this would be Resistance to Madness Manipulatio' and not Madness Manipulation itself. Other than that small bit, I agree.
Alright
'Resistance to Pain' is not a thing in the wiki. If you meant Resistance to Pain Manipulation, what you've shown is not enough to warrant that.
alright
That is not enough to give Portal Creation. It's very speculative and we have no idea what happened.
I mean, it’s pretty clear cut, if this isn’t a portal I don’t know what is, though it would be limited.
I said it was, just limited to only psychic abilities and not martial arts/fighting techniques.
I agree with everything else I didn't mention.
Ok.

As for the moon feat, we would have to add the destruction value as well as the KE. This is because tetsuo is destroying and crushing the debris while lifting it at the same time. We see this best in this panel, when we see him push into the moons surface and then shortly after look up as if lifting the debris.

As for the moon feat, we would have to add the destruction value as well as the KE. This is because tetsuo is destroying and crushing the debris while lifting it at the same time. We see this best in this panel, when we see him push into the moons surface and then shortly after look up as if lifting the debris.
Wasn't your Moon calculation thoroughly rejected earlier? It seems best to drop that topic in that case.

Anyway, what Kachon accepted above can probably be applied now. We can probably close this thread after that has been done.

Wasn't your Moon calculation thoroughly rejected earlier? It seems best to drop that topic in that case.
No? Neither of them were “thoroughly rejected” and only one has been even commented on. And even at that the “rejection” itself is confusing as it’s asking me to do something I already did.
Anyway, what Kachon accepted above can probably be applied now. We can probably close this thread after that has been done.
I guess this has been going on for a little while. I’ll try and get my calculations accepted on my own and then bring this up again.

Okay. Tell us here when you have applied the accepted revisions.

This thread has tackled like 4 different things apart from what the OP said it was supposed to be about. When you make a CRT, please make it organized with a plan on what specifically you would like to be brought up.

Threads like this are very hard to follow and make people lose interest very quickly. I would recommend closing this once what was accepted earlier has been applied. If you have any other concerns or additions other than what you've brought up here, feel free to create a new and better constructed CRT.

This thread has tackled like 4 different things apart from what the OP said it was supposed to be about. When you make a CRT, please make it organized with a plan on what specifically you would like to be brought up.
Sorry, I just notice a lot of things that are wrong or flat out missing a lot of the times.
Threads like this are very hard to follow and make people lose interest very quickly. I would recommend closing this once what was accepted earlier has been applied. If you have any other concerns or additions other than what you've brought up here, feel free to create a new and better constructed CRT.
It will be closed after I apply the changes yes, I was stating that he should still have BFR pre-awakening due to most likely being able to teleport objects away separate from himself.

This thread can be closed. But as a side note I’m gonna try and calc the earthquake feat. I think it’s probably higher than High 7-A because it wasn’t a naturally occurring earthquake. Tetsuo and Akira had to physically shift the tectonic plates with such force that they created a 8.5 magnitude earthquake(it also created tsunamis).

Okay. I will close this thread then. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.
However I have noticed I am unable to comment or reply on blog posts. I am on mobile so maybe that has something to do with it?
I do not know. If you still cannot respond when logged in to your account via the regular desktop wiki viewing layout mode, please place a message on my forum wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back