• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akasha Profile Changes

A question that may have already been addressed, I don't know

Should a Key be made on the Ryougi Shiki profile for her servant form? She will likely have additional class skills and far higher stats

I think it's more good to have it as a seperate page but i'm fine with whatever suggestion when it comes to Servant Shiki.

As for Akasha, i do believe it being as a blog fit it much better. Profiles follow a certain structure while blogs don't, which can allow said page blog to give more explanation on the nature of Akasha, its mechanics, ect

Would one Key key for Assassin Shiki and One for Saber Shiki? Unlike most servants, she is actually able to shift between forms, like she did during that one mission in Garden of Order

I don't care what's done with Akasha. Either way is fine by me.

explanation page would be prefered, it's going to be more complicated if we put it in the powers&abilities page, I mean Akasha can also be applied there but it would be more simple if it was created into an explanation page instead

Akasha is a place(with personality is Void Shiki) Akasha recorded past, present, future, and other possible out comes(different timelines), so from the Kaleidoscope's(True Magic) descriptions(user can pass through infinite dimensions/parallel univ) then Nasuverse has infinite dimensions, then Akasha has recorded everything(?)

Akasha stands top in every theory in every dimension in Nasuverse

PS: I'm just contributing info for the explanation page

Somehow i completely missed this.

My position regarding this matter should be obvious by now, but i agree with turning Akasha into a blog post.

As for Servant Shiki, i don't really care if you guys want to make new keys or a new page for her, to be honest.

What would be a good format to follow for the blog? Any decent examples here that we can use for reference?

Off the top of my head, we have blogs for the Cthulu Mythos, Toaru and i think Demonbane, too. I'm pretty sure we have a list of explanation blogs under "Featured", at the top of the page.

I'm going to sleep now since it's 2AM, but shouldn't we get Kami and Reppu here? I'm not sure we can follow through with revisions when the only admin that replied said they didn't care.

Back