• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
considering Vash is a stupdily good shot and can think quickly on his feet and since distance wasn't specified, thus the SBA are that the starting distance is 4km He will have a range avatange as they travel to fight each other. I can easily see Vash shooting to deflect sword swipes from Akame.

That's actually very true. Vash is one of the sharpest gunslingers in fiction so he'd likely be able to shot her sword out of her hands. And if he has Black Hole and SubSpace Bullets then he'll take this with even more ease. But if he has access to them it'd probably be a stomp.

Might give it to Akame.

Vash is an incredibly good marksman don't get me wrong, but he's not all that in CQC, or more like he's good, but not good enough to not get hit once, and Akame's agility and skill should allow her to get close.

Gargoyle One said:
Might give it to Akame.
Vash is an incredibly good marksman don't get me wrong, but he's not all that in CQC, or more like he's good, but not good enough to not get hit once, and Akame's agility and skill should allow her to get close.

dude the guy can deflect several mens' bullets from a distance by flicking pebbles from his hand withouth them noticing.

I think Aqua is trying to say it'll be hard for her to constantly since Vash's godly accuracy.

Also Vash is decent whenever it comes to CQC especially with his Automatic Angel Wings which will always protect him and can be used for offensive purposes like how they attack Legato Bluesummers and overwhelmed him.

uhh I dont think he that in base. though I tihnk he was actively making them NOT appear during most of the series???

Vash always has his Automatic Angel Wings in base. His 5-B key is no different than his other key's, just that they all have higher AP. They also activate with Vash's consent read the manga. It's way different than the anime.

Back