• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame vs Renamon......This fight is dumb.....

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
I don't know why I thought of this.....It's dumb really. And likely a mismatch no matter what I do....But I wanna experiment....What am I doing with my life?....

Akame Ga Kill vs Digimon

The Badass Fox in Gold vs The Badass Swordswoman in Black

-This is BoS Renamon vs E-whatever it's called Akame

-I guess Speed Equal. Otherwise Renamon would kinda blitz.

-Both are bloodlusted and are willing to use anything to win.

-Battle takes place in a dense forest.

-Otherwise SBA.

FIGHT!!!

Akame: 1 (Gar)

Renamon (Rika Nonaka): 1 (Executor)

Inconclusive: 0

Akame ennoodzuno
Renamon

<Badass Swordswoman in Black

<Akame wears White in this form.

So anyway.....

I'll have to think this over.

@Dragon Being in the beginning of the series is curious, because it was at this time that Ruki was with the LadyDevimon Card before lending to Kato. I think it would be best to restrict this card, unless it's not a big problem for Akame.

It does this:

Poison: This skill includes multiple attack modes´╝ÜSummons a magic circle, Attacks with energy breath, Release a heart-shaped energy wave, Sprays poison smoke and hits the foe with a body attack to convert the opponent's power into dark energy, destroying them from the inside. The stronger the opponent, the stronger the poison.

Poison: Uses Dark Energy to reverse the phase of the opponent's own powers, obliterating them from within. The more powerful the opponent is, the more complete the technique is.

This is basically a fight of a highly mobile AP vs Hax. I just want to see where this goes honestly. If this is a stomp I understand.

Well, Akame could try to kill Ruki and thereby stop Renamon from receiving help from Option Cards.

She kinda one shots Renamon. Like this is literally High 8-C vs 7-A here. It's Mobility and Hax vs Mobility and Power.

Executor N0 said:
Well, Akame could try to kill Ruki and thereby stop Renamon from receiving help from Option Cards.
Vs battle rules state that Tamers/Trainers are not allowed to be targeted.

Oh wait, it's 7A Akame, whoops.

So uhh, I'm not really sure how Renamon would start fighting Akame and that's kinda my whole question here.

In the mindset I placed, both are willing to do anything to win. So Renamon literally can start with anything. Although if I had to give a quick note about Renamon is that she's a tricky and tactical fighter and uses things such as her mobility, speed, teleportation, clones and such to see how powerful her foe is. Of course Rika doesn't mind spamming Digi-Modify Cards.

I mean Akame herself pretty much does the same tho lesser on speed. And quite honestly the majority of her moves either get Akame in a position to cut, or close too which can cause her to capitilize on it.

Also there's the issue of Akame's stamina.

So.....

I guess Akame for now? Like 6 or so? I'm honestly not sure here.

Also I thought Digi modify cards worked on Digimon only.

Digi Modify is some of Renamon's extra abilties. The modify cards don't directly affect opponents. They just give a Digimon the skills from another Digimon.

To note Renamon's haxier skills that she could use.

Cat's Eye Hypnotism: Obtained from loading Lynxmon. Hypnotizes the enemy with mysterious power from its eyes, causing them to attack themselves.

Nightmare Shock: Obtained from loading Vilemon. Fires a supersonic wave from its mouth. Alternatively, traps the foe in a nightmare.

Sharp Wing: Obtained from loading PteramonDrops from sky vertically and pierces the target with her arm. The enemy's DigiCore (the equivalent of a being's essence) is destroyed regardless of the thickness of its armor. For non Digimon opponents this is the equivalent of ripping out one's soul or essence and destroying it.

And from Digi-Modify,

Poison: Uses Dark Energy to reverse the phase of the opponent's own powers, obliterating them from within. The more powerful the opponent is, the more complete the technique is.

Don't forget about "Puppy Howling", a super-high pitched bark, it completely paralyzes the opponent.

Okay, I'm going to vote if you vote in Sakuyamon vs. Lucario and see the new Hax I found from the SGDL and Ofanimon

I'll vote when I get more time to think about it.

I saw the fact that Ophanimon sealed Lilithmon. And I'll vote on the other thread in a moment.

Only now I realize that the fight is in bloodlusted ... Well, I believe that Akame has a good chance of winning because an hit and Renamon will be defeated. But Renamon and Ruki can take advantage of the clones to test the strength of Akame and with that to decide the strategy to use the special abilities of Renamon that could give the victory to Renamon. considering that this strategy was something that occurred in the anime, I think that is quite possible. I believe that Renamon has more chances to win through his hax.

Unless they lead with the clones that really isn't going to help it as ultimately Akame only needs to hit it once in order to win, and with both bloodlusted she has a completely random chance at doing it.

Bloodlusted doesn't mean mindless. Renamon even while bloodlusted is still a calm, tactical and calculating individual added on with Rika. So she's not going to go all berserker on Akame. Especially seeing that she's a swordswoman. Her using her clones would be very much in character for not only her, but any Renamon in general. Especially when she doesn't know the power of her foe...That's all I will say.

Because she can. She can still lead with anything. For all we know she'd go lolPoison right away. However, at the same time analyzing the two characters and their personalities, she has a very high chance at playing it safe. She can lead with anything, yet she is also going to be smart with what she leads with and isn't going to risk simply going up and trying to punch her without knowing how powerful Akame is. So nothing I said was contradicted.

Back