• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame Ga Kill Zero Speed upgrades

Gozuki is one of the Four Rakshasas Demons at the time of Akame Ga Kill Zero. He's scaled to the others in strength, so shouldn't he also be scaled in speed?

Well, same AP doesn't mean same speed, but if there is no feat to verify that I guess he should. Oh well, someone who knows about zero will explain it I guess.

There's only one who's active that knows as much as I do on AGK. I'll see if he can't join us.

^yeah, sadly Zero is the only thing abou AGK I don't know since I didn't really bother my self with it.

It's actually shown some very important details. Such as Mez being Gozuki's daughter.

Sadly, they stopped translating after chapter 16 so you have to buy Vol 3 and farther to read the story

It seems that AgK Zero volume 3 isn't available in Chapters/Indigo where I reside in. However, if Gozuki is one of the Four Rakshasas Demons, perhaps the speed rating

• Supersonic with Massively Hypersonic reactions/combat speed (Powerscaling from the Rakshasa Demons)
would do?

There is nothing contradicting it otherwise.

Actually, it does seem odd for Akame's speed to jump up from Supersonic to Massively Hypersonic (would Gozuki be >> the rest of the cast?), so perhaps Akame's combat speed/reaction would be Massively Hypersonic, even in AgK Zero?

But then, why would the rest of the AgK Zero scale to Gozuki again?

I have all four volumes and will be getting Vol 5 when it come out next month as well.

It would be helpful if those chapters were scanned and posted online so the relevant scans needed for this topic could found.

Btw, who is Oarburgh again?

This reminds me. Why were the cast of AgK Zero Supersonic+ in speed again?

Was there a calc justifying this? If there isn't, everyone that fought Oarburgh should scale to the Rakshasa demons, and to an extent, Gozuki since (Oarburgh = Gozuki)

Bump.

Yeah, there haven't been any feats that contradict AKG speed feats, I really don't see why we shouldn't go threw with upgrading.

Back